Chloé 4 Running Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (White Magnolia)
Good Housekeeping 2021 Parenting Awards winner.
Runs one size bigger comparing to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size S buckling up on the middle hook. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
One of our best sellers Chloé 2 Running Nursing Sports Bra now comes back with a new version Chloé 3! With improved front coverage, more comfortable shoulder straps, 6-rows of adjustable back closure, and the same gorgeous strappy back details, it is everything nursing moms have ever dreamed of. Super supportive for medium-high impact activities in luxe tech fabric and elegant style, this nursing sports bra is perfect for modern breastfeeding moms wanting to get back into shape while on the go with baby, such as going for a run, to Mommy and me yoga classes, or just a stroller walk.
- Stylish and supportive
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Secret pumping access with our unique two sets of nursing clips
- Medium to high coverage for B-H cups
- Medium-high impact activities, great for running, weight lifting, and all
- 6-row adjustable back closure for a super custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement
- The wide shoulder straps provide added comfort and avoid blisters during the workout
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft, and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Completely wireless, may assist in decreasing mastitis
- Breathable mesh lining for a cooler workout
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & CARE
- Medium-high support, medium coverage.
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14. Runs big. Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Fabric: 87% polyamide, 13% spandex. Buttery soft and very stretchy.
Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Recommend placing it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
- Height: 5' 8
- Weight: 124 lbs
- Bust: 36.5''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27.5''
- Hips: 37.5''
- Wearing a size S
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit
I LOVE these bras. Not only do they work well for nursing and pumping, they’re also sexy! I’ve always had very large breasts and struggle to find sexy bras in my size. These are the best I’ve found in general and they’re also the best nursing/pumping bras I’ve found. Thank you.
Love the fit of this bra! True to size. The fabric is interesting...not as soft as I would have imagined, but just fine.
It says it’s buttery soft and it IS! I have the Elvie pump so I don’t need a pumping bra but I thought it was so cool that you can pump with this too! I wear this to work out and just on the daily because it’s so comfortable and easy to feed my baby!
This bra is very comfortable and user friendly for nursing and I like it for my Willow. It is not however high impact supportive! And yes I measured and tried multiple sizes.
I purchased several sports bras while nursing. This one was the most comfortable and most functional. It was also very supportive. It does run a bit big so factor that in when sizing.