Chloé 4 Running Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (Black Cloud)
Good Housekeeping 2021 Parenting Awards winner.
Runs one size bigger comparing to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size S buckling up on the middle hook. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
One of our best sellers Chloé 3 Running Nursing Sports Bra now comes back with a new version —— Chloé 4! This time we added the hands free pumping function so that you'll never need to switch bras for nursing, pumping during a workout or lounging around the house. Same high coverage, gorgeous strappy back details, 6-row of adjustable back clasps, it is supportive yet comfortable, truly everything that a new mom ever needs!
- Stylish and supportive
- Easy one-handed nursing and secret hands free pumping access
- Laser holes in the front chest for style and ventilation
- Medium to high coverage for B-H cups
- Medium-high impact activities, great for running, weight lifting, and all
- 6-row adjustable back closure for a super custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- The wide shoulder straps provide added comfort and avoid blisters during workout
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Completely wireless, may assist decreasing mastitis
- Breathable mesh lining for a cooler workout
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size XS
FIT & CARE
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14.
- Runs big. Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Medium-high support, medium coverage.
- Fabric: 87% polyamide, 13% spandex. Buttery soft and very stretchy.
Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Recommend placing it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit https://sweatandmilk.com/apps/help-center.
Padding helps with any leaking showing through bra. M is snug in fit but bra is for higher impact so did not want it to be too loose. Overall love the fit, great for both nursing and pumping. Holds up during work outs and keeps everything comfortably in place.
I got the black one first and love it. Then got the green and pink…they don’t feel as tight. I have to double up on certain days for working out. I like the fit just wish a bit more supportive
Normally I am a size small… my chest has grown since being pregnant obviously, so I got a medium but had to return and get a size large which still seems tight in the bust area but the band is loose!
I did a lot of research for bras for the postpartum pumping lifestyle. I am a yoga instructor and an avid weight lifter/ runner. I wanted a bra for support while working out but also to support my pumping endeavors and let me tell you that is hard to find. I looked at so
Many bras and reviews and these bras are worth the hype. I feel supported in my lifting and running and when it comes to yoga I have all the support and flexibility in my poses and flows.
I almost gave up on running while breastfeeding until I tried this bra. I feel so supported with high impact activities and am able to easily breastfeed between activities without taking off my whole bra!