Chloé 4 Running Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (Ribbed Lint Stone)
Good Housekeeping 2021 Parenting Awards winner.
Runs one size bigger compared to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size S buckling up on the middle hook. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
One of our best sellers Chloé 3 Running Nursing Sports Bra now comes back with a new version —— Chloé 4! This time we added the hands-free pumping function so that you'll never need to switch bras for nursing, pumping during a workout, or lounging around the house. Same high coverage, gorgeous strappy back details, 6-row adjustable back clasps, it is supportive yet comfortable, and everything a new mom ever needs!
- Stylish and supportive
- Easy one-handed nursing and secret hands-free pumping access
- Laser holes in the front chest for style and ventilation
- Medium to high coverage for B-H cups
- Medium-high impact activities, great for running, weight lifting, and all
- 6-row adjustable back closure for a super custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement
- The wide shoulder straps provide added comfort and avoid blisters during a workout
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Completely wireless, it may assist in decreasing mastitis
- Breathable mesh lining for a cooler workout
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 30''
- Waist: 26''
- Hip: 36''
- Wearing a size S
FIT & CARE
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14.
- Runs big. Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have also changed. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Medium-high support, medium coverage.
- Fabric: 87% polyamide, 13% spandex. Buttery is soft and very stretchy.
Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Recommend placing it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit https://sweatandmilk.com/apps/help-center.
Seriously the best brand! I have tried so many nursing sports bras and nothing compares to Sweat and Milk!
I wear this bra almost everyday. I ride horses so I was looking for something supportive yet easy to nurse and it’s just that. Normally wear a 34C pregnant and nursing went to a 36d I bought a M. And it fit with a little room to breathe. Probably could fit a small but I didn’t want something super tight.
Very supportive and comfortable, and looks good as well. I’ve used in running and strength training. Easy to breastfeed. I am petite and debated between xs and s and glad I got the xs.
I do like this bra for everyday wear and low impact workouts, but i wish it was more supportive. I also wish this style had adjustable straps like some of the other bras do.
One of the most supportive nursing bras I’ve found for larger breasts. Unfortunately was charged enough duties to have bought a whole other bra. Wish there was a way to put it on without slipping it on overhead.