Venice 3 Ultimate Support Full Coverage Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (Desert Dusk)
May run bigger compared to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size S hooked in the middle. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer.
Our beloved Venice High Impact Nursing Sports Bra now comes with a revolutionary new version, Venice 3! The first and only fully-adjustable sports bra that is nursing and pumping friendly. Not only does it come with our signature secret hands-free pumping function, but it also features fully adjustable under band and shoulder straps, letting you personalize your fit and control your level of support. Made for all shapes and sizes, cup A - I, it's our highest impact bra engineered to provide maximum support. New mom, new identity, and get your new gear to live your new lifestyle!
- Crafted for high-impact activities such as running and CrossFit
- Full coverage for A-I cups
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Hands-free pumping, compatible with Medela type of pumps or the newer ones such as Willow, Elvie, etc.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fit you and your body's hourly changes, and wide shoulder straps avoid blisters and provide more comfort
- Adjustable back clasp for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement, perfect for moms with smaller under the bust and bigger bust sizes. Seamless hook & eye for comfortable wear all day long.
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive luxurious fabrics
- Removable pads
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XL 5 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 30''
- Waist: 26''
- Hip: 36''
- Wearing a size S
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, L like 12, and XL like 14.
- Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyester, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
all day support whether im nursing or pumping
Ended up returning it. The interior layer for the pumping support was bulky/awkward. The bra I ordered wasn’t quite the right size so that might have had something to do with it.
really happy with this purchase as i was looking for a sports bra i can wear to work all day and feel secure with my portable pump
This has been the best nursing bra I have tried. I’m a horse trainer… which involves a lot of bouncing and sweat… and this bra was finally the one able to successfully support me while I work. It’s comfortable even when wet and cute/solid enough that I don’t mind if it shows above my tshirt. The clip is solid but easy to fasten and unfasten for frequent nursing sessions between workouts.
Bra is comfy. Still gives nice support. One of nicest sports bras I’ve tried since starting nursing.