Venice 3 Ultimate Support Full Coverage Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (Ribbed Chai)
May run bigger compared to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size S hooked in the middle. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer.
Our beloved Venice High Impact Nursing Sports Bra now comes with a revolutionary new version, Venice 3! The first and only fully-adjustable sports bra that is nursing and pumping friendly. Not only does it come with our signature secrative hands-free pumping function, but it also features fully adjustable under band and shoulder straps, letting you personalize your fit and control your level of support. Made for all shapes and sizes, cup A - I, it's our highest impact bra engineered to provide maximum support. New mom, new identity, and get your new gear to live your new lifestyle!
- Crafted for high-impact activities such as running and CrossFit
- Full coverage for A-I cups
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Hands-free pumping, compatible with Medela type of pumps or the newer ones such as Willow, Elvie, etc.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fit you and your body's hourly changes, and wide shoulder straps avoid blisters and provide more comfort
- Adjustable back clasp for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement, perfect for moms with smaller under the bust and bigger bust sizes. Seamless hook & eye for comfortable wear all day long.
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive luxurious fabrics
- Removable pads
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XL 5 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 30''
- Waist: 26''
- Hip: 36''
- Wearing a size S
- Height: 5’10
- Bust: 46’’
- Under Bust: 37’’
- Waist: 40’’
- Hip: 55’’
- Wearing a size XL
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14.
- Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have also changed. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyester, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
I like it except the band was to big on me and cup size was a little small
I love this bra but the pumping part is too loose so the pump doesn’t stay without me holding it. I ordered a medium and it seems like the bra fits properly, it just needs a tighter under pumping layer. So now I only use it when I know I will be breastfeeding all day.
This bra is great for pumping. It holds the flanges very securely so that you still have great suction while going hands free.
The concept is good and fits will with the hands free pumping units (I have Willow), but the fit is not good. I measured, and tried two sizes, but one was too tight while the next size up was too loose. It seems the band could use more hooks and for the fit to be adjusted a bit. I am usually a 34DD and I just could not get the fit to work for me. I also do high impact sports (riding, running) and would definitely not consider the support as meeting my needs.
I would give this bra a better review but there are a few problems I had with it.
I am a 32h nursing so I bought a medium hoping this would be big enough. There is almost nothing on the market for this size in nursing sports bras, so I was desperate to find something.
It fits but it doesn't fit well. My chest still spills out the sides and it gives me somewhat of a uniboob.
For the money I think this bra could be more well made as far as not just basically being a shelf bra. I would love to see them come out with a bra for bigger chested small band sizes, and slightly less shelf bra style.
I think they are on the right track but it's not quite there.