Venice 3 Ultimate Support Full Coverage Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (White Camo)
May run bigger compared to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD, it's typically a size M with the slider in the middle. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer.
Our beloved Venice High Impact Nursing Sports Bra now comes with a revolutionary new version, Venice 2! The first and only fully-adjustable sports bra that is nursing and pumping friendly. Not only does it come with our signature secret hands-free pumping function, but it also features fully adjustable under band and shoulder straps, letting you personalize your fit and control your level of support. Made for all shapes and sizes, cup A - I, it's our highest impact bra engineered to provide maximum support. New mom, new identity, and get your new gear to live your new lifestyle!
- Crafted for high impact activities such as running and CrossFit
- Full coverage for A-I cups
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Hands-free pumping, compatible with Medela type of pumps or the newer ones such as Willow, Elvie, etc.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fit you and your body's hourly changes, and wide shoulder straps avoid blisters and provide more comfort
- Highly adjustable seamless back clasp for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement, perfect for moms with smaller underbust and bigger bust size
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft, and supportive luxurious fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XL 5 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5' 8
- Weight: 124 lbs
- Bust: 36.5''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27.5''
- Hips: 37.5''
- Wearing a size S
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14.
- Runs a little smaller than Venice 1. Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyester, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
My bust increased big time with my second pregnancy and the added weight once I began nursing was making it really hard to exercise. The high-knees, butt-kickers, and jumping jacks at my mommy and me workout class were basically impossible for me before this bra. It's so nice to be able to fully commit to the workout now! The bra is really well made and seems like it will hold up really well. The fit is great! If anything, I might be close to needing a Small since I'm fastening it on the tightest hooks. It looks like other women are struggling to put it on but I honestly haven't had that issue. My only complaint would be the options on colors/patterns. I'm not crazy about animal print and the peach one is pretty dull. I went with the black tiger hoping no one would notice the pattern.
I purchased this bra because I needed a nursing friendly sports bra for running. I like the bra okay for everyday wear, but it is not for running. The clips chafe on my collar bone, and there’s just not enough support. It’s also hard to get on and off (especially when soaked with sweat) with the crisscross straps and hook in back.
This bra is a good workout/nursing bra, however is very difficult to put on. If you’re like me and clasp a regular bra in the front it’s near impossible, and so, if you clasp in the back and then inch yourself through the cross straps it takes forever. The quality of the material and look of the bra is great I will say that.
I have used this several times for working out and everyday wear. I love it’s hand free pump option so convenient. It seems to be great quality and I am thinking of purchasing a few more!
I am currently 20 weeks pregnant and using this bra as a maternity bra. I am excited to be able to use this as a nursing and pumping bra when baby comes. It fits comfortably with room to be adjusted for me to grow into. Pre pregnancy bra size 32A now I think I am a 32C. I feel good wearing it and I am so excited that I have found a maternity and postpartum sports bra!