Emily - Medium Support Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Mars Clay)
Size tip: For 34DD/DDD, we recommend choosing size M, but please measure yourself and choose the size that feels best. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit, while a smaller size will be slightly tighter.
Introducing Emily, the ultimate 3-in-one nursing, pumping, and workout sports bra. Stylish, supportive, and comfortable, this bra is designed to meet all your maternity and nursing bra needs. Its adjustable shoulder straps and V-shaped neckline make it a versatile addition to your postpartum wardrobe, and it's even perfect for packing in your hospital bag. Plus, many moms love to double it as a swim top!
- Possibly the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a range of activities from yoga, lounging around the house to running
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Patent-pending unique secret hands-free pumping design
- Adjustable thin spaghetti straps fit you and your body's hourly changes, and easy to wear under tank tops
- Pull over style
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for A-G cups
- Removable pads
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XXL 6 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towels, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, and lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Bust: 36C
- Under Bust: 33
- Wearing a size M
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
This bra is great for pumping. Makes it super easy to pump anywhere. Runs a little big. I should’ve ordered a size smaller
Thank you for sharing your feedback on the bra designed for pumping. We're delighted to hear that it has made pumping easier and more convenient for you, even on the go. We appreciate your input regarding the sizing issue, and we'll take that into consideration to improve our product options in the future. If you ever need assistance with sizing or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!
The Sweat and Milk Team
I’m a 32 G and got a size medium! The bra is great for casual and very day wear. I would not workout in it as it’s not supportive but it’s extremely comfortable and love how the straps adjust!
Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you find our bra comfortable for everyday wear. Your feedback about its support level is noted. If you ever need a more supportive option for workouts, please check out our sports bra collection. We appreciate your support!
The Sweat and Milk Team
This fits like the lulu cloud bra! This is very comfortable and cute! Good for everyday use and low- moderate impact.
Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that our product provides the same comfort as the Lulu Cloud Bra and that it's both comfortable and cute. We designed it with everyday use and low-moderate impact activities in mind, so we're glad it's meeting your expectations. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we hope you continue to enjoy wearing our product!
The Sweat and Milk Team
Ordered both colors of these. Please make more so I can order more, lol! The design is genius where it's perfect for pumping or nursing. The dual straps make it so comfortable on shoulder and neck area. I don't feel so weighed down.
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the convenience and comfort of our dual-strap design for pumping or nursing. Your feedback truly motivates us to continue creating innovative and practical products to make your experience even better. We'll definitely take your suggestion to heart and consider expanding our color range and product offerings. Feel free to keep an eye on our updates, and in the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy using your current purchases. If you ever need assistance or have more feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy pumping and nursing!