Madison - Medium Support Nursing Sport Bra (Blush Pink)
May run big compared to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful medium support sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. Ruffle details on shoulder straps add another touch of fashion and elegancy. Pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant ruffle details
- Medium-high support for G cups and under, great for activities from yoga to HIIT training and even running
- Medium coverage for A-G cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Pullover style
- Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight, wrap your body in buttery soft, and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5' 8
- Weight: 124 lbs
- Bust: 36.5''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27.5''
- Hips: 37.5''
- Wearing a size S
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S equals Lululemon's 6-8, M to 8-10, L 10-12, and XL to 12-14. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
I am happy to have found a comfortable nursing bra that both looks amazing but also gives quality support so I can workout in! Love the color and the fit!
I love the ruffles and color. It’s comfortable and great for nursing. I am thinking of getting another color.
Love this bra!! Fit is great, fabric is great.
My fave nursing bra!! So pretty and soft. Love the flutter sleeves. Great quality. Lactation specialist even complimented it, asked where I purchased, and said she wanted to order some for the lactation boutique in hospital. :)
I followed the size chart and this bra fits perfect. I’m definitely considering buying another in a different color. Can’t wait to use it when baby girl is here. (37 weeks)