Madison - Medium Support Nursing Sport Bra (Lavender Smoke)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful medium support sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. Ruffle details on shoulder straps adds another touch of fashion and elegancy. Pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details!
Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant ruffle details
- Medium-high support for F cups and under, great for activities from yoga to HIIT training and even running
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Pull over style
- Stretchy, breathable, and light weight, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size XS
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S equals to Lululemon's 6-8, M to 8-10, L 10-12, and XL to 12-14. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
I absolutely loved this bra. It was so cute and the material quality was so soft and sturdy. Only giving 4 stars because I would not recommend this one for working out if you are breastfeeding and your milk hasn’t regulated yet or you are an oversupplied like myself. The ladies don’t like to stay in the bra haha but otherwise perfect. Wouldn’t have minded getting a large during this time in my nursing journey. Once I’m done the medium will be perfect
I have tried MANY nursing bras in the past 8 years and this one is PERFECT for working out. Not only is it supportive, but it is cute too! The ruffles in the back are perfect with my workout tank tops. The clips are easy to use and it washes nicely. I originally ordered a large, but it was too tight. The XL fits perfect.
The bra worked for doing Pilates, but I wouldn't run in it, otherwise it is a great bra to work out in and its very convenient for breast feeding right after a workout.
Super cute! I’m currently 38DD, 27 weeks pregnant and followed the size chart. Still, it doesn’t cover enough, feels like “overflowing” if you know what I mean. If I would have gone a size up, then the back/under bust would have been too loose. I still plan to wear it!
Amazing quality, super soft, very convenient for breastfeeding mommas who have to go from their workout straight to breastfeeding. Absolutely loved it!