Madison - Medium Support Nursing Sport Bra (Dragon Fruit)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful medium support sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. Ruffle details on shoulder straps adds another touch of fashion and elegancy. Pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details!
Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant ruffle details
- Medium-high support for F cups and under, great for activities from yoga to HIIT training and even running
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Pull over style
- Stretchy, breathable, and light weight, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5' 8
- Weight: 124 lbs
- Bust: 36.5''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27.5''
- Hips: 37.5''
- Wearing a size S
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S equals to Lululemon's 6-8, M to 8-10, L 10-12, and XL to 12-14. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
Amazing quality, super soft, very convenient for breastfeeding mommas who have to go from their workout straight to breastfeeding. Absolutely loved it!
This sports bra is so comfortable to wear all day and the flutter straps are so cute to wear with strappy tops. I ordered a small and the band is snug but not too tight. Will be perfect for workouts.
I really like this bra. It’s cute, comfortable and feminine with the shoulder ruffles. It’s great for workouts or at home. I do order a small, and it fits well but is a little snug for my preference so I did order a medium with the next two bras and that has helped with comfort.
The material is so soft. And it’s such a lovely color and style. Very convenient for nursing moms. Love it. I think I should’ve gone with the smaller size but I’ll definitely be purchasing more. Love it!
It fits great. I love the color. I wish it was an adjustable band for convince of getting on and off.