Océane 2 - Medium Support Nursing Sport Bra No Pumping (Blanc)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
Stylish, supportive, comfy, and nursing friendly, this bra answers all your maternity and nursing bra wishes! It was sold out 7 times and has been a new mom's favorite since its launch. The newer version comes with a 6-row of hook & eye back closure and adjustable shoulder straps, it will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple and a must-have in your hospital bag! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Possibly the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, and lounging around the house to running
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Adjustable shoulder straps fit you and your body's hourly changes
- Hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- S-XL 4 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- 1st Mode: 32D wearing a size S
- 2nd Model: 36G wearing a size L
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S fits like Lululemon's 6, M like 8, and so on. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towels, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, and lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
It is my preferred bra to wear everyday. Supportive enough for peloton rides and yoga. It is nicely adjustable so I can use my Elvie Stride to pump, but also feed on demand.
Very supportive I can finally work out again while still breastfeeding.
This bra provides great support for active moms. It is comfortable enough to sleep in and for busy days. It holds my Elvie stride pump in place well. One challenge I have had with this bra is you need two hands to clasp the straps after feeding or pumping. You need one hand to pull down the hook and the other hand to clasp it. This is challenging when holding a baby after a feeding. Other nursing bras seem to be easier with one hand to re-clasp.
This bra did not fit well, the cups were very small for the XL that i ordered and the sides of the cups near my underarms seemed really stretched out and didn’t sit well. Overall very uncomfortable so I returned it.
No one in my family nursed and when my first was born, I said I'd be happy to make it to 6 months. Well, 4 years later and 2 (almost) more kids, we're still going. I was so happy to find a company that makes supportive, attractive, and reasonably priced nursing bras.
Oceane 2 is even better than what I had wanted. I was looking for something that would be supportive enough for my workout (ranges from yoga to running) but that I didn't need to make a quick, sweaty wardrobe change upon coming home. The bonus here is I also get to feel pretty, which--let's be honest--doesn't always get to happen when you're the food. This is going to make upcoming life with another newborn and 2 older nurslings so much easier. I will absolutely be purchasing more from Sweat and Milk. So happy to have found this company!
The medium fit great. I was skeptical cause I seemed in between sizes but it's comfortable and not too tight. I fluctuate from 34D - 34DDD. The website says I'm a 34H which I'm not sure about but for my normally 34D-ish boobs, the medium is perfect.