Océane - Exclusive Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Noir)
This stylish medium-support sports bra is designed for moms who are exclusively pumping. It has all the features of a comfortable sports bra, and a hands-free pumping function, perfect for new moms who don't want to change bras when it comes to pumping!
- Possibly the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, and lounging around the house to running
- Adjustable shoulder straps fit you and your body's hourly changes
- 6-row hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for B-DDD cups
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- S-XL 4 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- S fits like Lulu's size 6-8, M like 8-10, and L like 10-12, XL like 12-14. Run the Size Calculator to find the right one for you, or reach out to us for recommendations. We highly recommend you measure yourself before placing the order. Our body has changed so much during pregnancy and nursing, not to mention every brand's size is different. Many moms say it runs big so please size down. Download a measuring tape here if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towels, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, and lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Bust: 36C
- Under Bust: 33
- Wearing a size Medium
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
Great dual purpose bra with good support. A little snug, but overall a good find.
As an exclusive pumper, this bra is a must!!! I ended up buying 4 after loving the first one I got!
I love this bra. It's comfortable and extremely adorable. I love how it looks and feels. I'm still pregnant so I haven't used it for pumping but I'm sure it'll be great.
I finally splurged on a nice pumping bra after only having cheap, unsupportive nursing bras and it was definitely worth it! I am very active so I love the support for running or working out. It holds the bottles in place for pumping so I can be hands free and work while I pump which is great. I will say it’s harder for me to nurse because I have to pull the fabric apart to have enough area available for baby to latch but that doesn’t deter me from wearing the bra. I also agree it runs large. I did the measurements and thought I was a medium but when I received it, I realized small would have been better. It fits well in the bust area but the bottom band is a little loose, which isn’t bad since that gives it a little room to grow but I should have listened to the comments and sized down. Overall, really great quality bra, very stylish and definitely motivates me to workout and makes it easy to pump!
Wish I would have invested sooner... Such a comfy pumping bra and definitely worth it because something I"ll just continue to use post pumping too i love the bra so much!