Océane 2 - Medium Support Nursing Sport Bra No Pumping (Noir)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
Stylish, supportive, comfy and nursing friendly, this bra answers all your maternity and nursing bra's wishes! It was sold out 7 times, and has been new mom's favorite since its launch. The newer version comes with 6-row of hook & eye back closure and adjustable shoulder straps, it will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple, and a must-have in your hospital bag! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Possibly the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, lounging around the house to running
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Adjustable shoulder straps fits you and your body's hourly changes
- Hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- S-XL 4 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- 1st Model: 32D wearing a size S
- 2nd Model: 36G wearing a size L
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S fits like Lululemon's 6, M like 8 and so on. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
It’s a beautiful bra, but I followed the size chart and it’s still too small which makes it hard to wear for me. Keep in mind there’s no stretch to it. After wearing it once or twice it’s started to pill near the armpits which is unfortunate for the price.
Sorry to hear that! We'd love to exchange a larger size for you! Please go to sweatandmilk.happyreturns.com to initiate one. Let us know if you have further questions!
The Sweat & Milk Team
I love this bra so much! This is my 3rd baby and I can't believe I'm just now finding out about these sports bras. They are great for workouts, running around with my toddlers and still being able to easily nurse my baby. Every nursing mom needs these!
So far I really like this bra. I wish it had a little more give in the straps. The size medium fits well all around, except the straps feel a bit too tight even when I let it out all the way. I'll probably get another one so I can always have one in rotation.
Love this sports bra! It fits snugly without being too stiff or constricting. I will definitely be buying more!
Prior to finding this amazing gem I’d purchased several nursing bras through other companies, but the fit just wasn’t right. Once I tried and tested the Océane 2 I knew I’d found the one. Not to mention how beautiful the back looks.