With gyms across the nation are closing due to the coronavirus pandemic, more and more people start to work out at home. Here is a list of our favorite FREE fitness videos or trials, from total body workout to yoga and pilates. There must be one for you! Let's stay strong and healthy together!
Cardio and Strength Workouts
- Planet Fitness' YouTube channel: Free online classes offered on Youtube and Facebook starting March 16 from one of the nation's largest chain gyms. No equipment is needed, and the class lasts about 20 minutes.
- Fitness Blender: Free cardio, strength and stretch workout videos
- Pamela Reif’s Video Workouts: Short 10-20 mins work to get you sweat. Choose between full body, arms, abs, and even yoga sessions
- Body Fit by Amy: Many great total body workout created by LA fit mom Amy Schemper, even including pregnancy workout for preggos and mommy and me workout for new moms
- The 7-Minute Workout: Short free workout that you can do anywhere
- Nike Training Club: Tons of high quality training videos from professionals
- CrossFit: Free at-home workout videos, including single exercises and drills
- Yoga With Adriene: videos for beginners, as well as more targeted flows for tension, neck pain, and stress relief
- Peloten App: 90-day free trial for new app subscribers. The app doesn’t require people to own a Peloton-branded treadmill or bike to participate. People can try yoga, HIIT, stretching, strength training, and other classes.
- Do Yoga with Me: Free yoga classes filmed outdoors in beautiful British Columbia, Canada
- YogaWorks: Online yoga classes with a 14-day free trial
- Down Dog App: Free yoga, HIIT and barre classes until April 1, 2020
- The Bar Method: Online barre classes with a 14-day free trail, plus some free workouts via Instagram
- Blogilates: Free workout videos, challenges and plans
- Pilates Anytime: Access to over 3,000 Pilates classes with 15-day free trial
What are your favorite workout programs? Share them in the comments!