Venice 4 Ultimate Support Full Coverage Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (Chai)
For 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size M hooked in the middle. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer.
You asked, and we listened! Our beloved Venice 3 High Impact Nursing Sports Bra now comes with a revolutionary new version, Venice 5! With the same support, fully adjustable straps, and the same convenient nursing & pumping access, but more beautiful with the detailed laser cut patterns on the back, and a narrower gap between the straps to make it more comfortable.
Made for all shapes and sizes, cup A - H, it's our highest-impact bra engineered to provide maximum support. New mom, new identity, and get your new gear to live your new lifestyle!
- Crafted for high-impact activities such as running and CrossFit
- Full coverage for A-H cups
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Hands-free pumping, compatible with Medela type of pumps or the newer ones such as Willow, Elvie, etc.
- Laser-cut details on the back and a narrower gap between straps make it more comfortable to wear
- Adjustable shoulder straps fit you and your body's hourly changes, and wide shoulder straps avoid blisters and provide more comfort
- 4-row adjustable back clasp for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement, perfect for moms with smaller under-bust and bigger bust sizes. Seamless hook & eye for comfortable wear all day long.
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive luxurious fabrics
- Removable pads
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XXL 6 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27''
- Hip: 38''
- Wearing a size S
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14.
- Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyester, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towels, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, and lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
So cute, super comfortable material, and great for pumping!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our product cute, comfortable, and suitable for pumping. Your satisfaction means the world to us, and we're always here to provide you with quality and comfort. If you ever have any more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
The Sweat and Milk Team
So comfortable, easy to nurse in, and way more supportive then other bras at the moment!
This bra is so supportive and makes working out as a breastfeeding mom so much more comfortable!
I got this bra in black tiger. The material and pattern are very nice.
Sizing was an issue for me. I got a small based on the "calculate my size" link on the page. I measured using the information on the website got the size 32G. It would have been better to size up. It is a tight fit with breast tissue spilling out the top. I removed the padding and it was slightly better.
I'd consider purchasing another bra, but sizing ran small for me.
Thank you for your feedback on our black tiger bra. We appreciate your compliments on the material and pattern.
We're sorry to hear about the sizing issue you encountered. Our sizing calculator is designed to provide guidance, but we acknowledge that individual fit preferences can vary. Your input is valuable, and we'll work on improving our sizing recommendations to ensure a better fit for our customers in the future. If you decide to give us another try, please don't hesitate to reach out for personalized sizing assistance.
Thank you for your support and feedback.
The Sweat and Milk Team
It has decent support, but if you want to run in it, be prepared to cinch it down in an uncomfortable way, and then still bounce.
The dual pumping and nursing features are really nice in an active bra. However, after using the pumping layer once, it appeared loose or stretched out, but it still held the flanges for the second pumping session. Just not sure how long it will last.
All in all what I needed, but I wouldn't mind a more updated version that provides more support, is a bit more comfy, and has a more elastic pumping layer.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our product. We truly value your input, and it's important for us to hear about your experience.
We're pleased to hear that you found the dual pumping and nursing features to be useful in our active bra. Your comments regarding the support and comfort are duly noted, and we're continuously working to improve our products. We appreciate your suggestion for a more updated version with enhanced support, comfort, and a more elastic pumping layer.
If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure your needs are met.
The Sweat and Milk Team