Océane 4 - Medium Support Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Dragon Fruit)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
Nurse, pump, and workout 3-in-one. Stylish, supportive, comfy and nursing friendly, this bra answers all your maternity and nursing bra's wishes! It was sold out 7 times, and has been new mom's favorite since its launch. The newer version comes with 6-row of hook & eye back closure and adjustable shoulder straps, it will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple, and a must-have in your hospital bag! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Possibly the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, lounging around the house to running
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Patent-pending unique secret hands free pumping design
- Adjustable shoulder straps fits you and your body's hourly changes
- 6-row hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XL 5 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14. Run the Size Calculator to find the right one for you, or reach out to us for recommendations. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Bust: 36C
- Under Bust: 33
- Wearing a size Medium
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size XS
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27''
- Hip: 38''
- Wearing a size S
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
The nursing and pumping bras I had bought from Amazon were functional but in no way stylish. I love the quality of this bra as well as the style. It’s super supportive and I can tell it’s well made. I don’t think I’ll buy any other brand of nursing bra again!
Nice print and good quality material, has great support, adjustable and the strappy back looks pretty even during this time (postpartum) when you don’t feel so pretty;)
Quality material, comfortable, and stylish. Love that the straps are adjustable so I can tighten it if I need more support during a more intense workout. Only downside is the double clips for nursing and pumping make the area at your clavicle a little bulky. It would be great if the outer layer was the pumping layer and then there was only one clip to open for the nursing layer. But overall, this is my favorite bra for its versatility and I would highly recommend it to any active postpartum mom. I'm 115lb, 5'4" and the small fits me well.
I really like this sports bra. I was able to pump while wearing it and I love the strappy back!
Love that I can either pump or nurse after exercising. It doesn’t just have those circle cut outs to hold the pump (I find that those have issues staying up.) it has fabric is wrapped around the flanges that holds the pump in place so way better!!! It’s very cute as well. I think I would have ordered the smaller size since I’m between sizes but will do that next time.