Océane 4 - Medium Support Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Blush Pink)
For 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size M buckled on the middle hook. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
Nurse, pump, and workout 3-in-one. Stylish, supportive, comfy, and nursing friendly, this bra answers all your maternity and nursing bra wishes! It was sold out 7 times and has been a new mom's favorite since its launch. The newer version comes with a 6-row of hook & eye back closure and adjustable shoulder straps, For more sizes and colors, it will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple and a must-have in your hospital bag! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Possibly the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, and lounging around the house to running
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Patent-pending unique secret hands-free pumping design
- Adjustable shoulder straps fit you and your body's hourly changes
- 6-row hook and eye back closure for a super custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XL 5 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towels, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, and lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Bust: 36C
- Under Bust: 33
- Wearing a size M
2nd Model: 36G wearing s size L
- Height: 5’10
- Bust: 46’’
- Under Bust: 37’’
- Waist: 40’’
- Hip: 55’’
- Wearing a size XL
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
I LOVE strappy bras like these so I was pumped when I found this for nursing. But then I put it on and the straps/adjustment piece dig into my traps and made it way less comfortable.
I am so impressed with my purchase. These bras are the highest quality maternity/nursing products I have ever purchased! Absolutely worth every penny.
I used the size guide and it helped me order the perfect size M.
Highly recommend. Love it for every day use
This is a high quality sports bra. I bought the medium but it felt a little snug so I went ahead and exchanged it for a large. Still awaiting my return but Im excited. I really liked this bra. Im normally a size small in sports bras but Ive put on a little bit of weight especially now at 32 weeks pregnancy.