Océane 4 - Medium Support Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Blush Pink)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
New versions are more in blush pink, and the older versions (size XL and some size S) are more in pale rosette.
Nurse, pump, and workout 3-in-one. Stylish, supportive, comfy and nursing friendly, this bra answers all your maternity and nursing bra's wishes! It was sold out 7 times, and has been new mom's favorite since its launch. The newer version comes with 6-row of hook & eye back closure and adjustable shoulder straps, more sizes and colors, it will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple, and a must-have in your hospital bag! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Possibly the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, lounging around the house to running
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Patent-pending unique secret hands free pumping design
- Adjustable shoulder straps fits you and your body's hourly changes
- 6-row hook and eye back closure for a super custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XL 5 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Bust: 36C
- Under Bust: 33
- Wearing a size M
2nd Model: 36G wearing s size L
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
Very cute. Not a fan of clasps on a jog bra. Thank goodness the pads are removable because no one’s boobs are that shape. Doesn’t quite fit even with all the adjustments. Either too big around ribs or too small on side boob. Really close though.
This is the first item of postpartum clothing to make me feel a little more confident in my changing body. I’m on the tightest setting for the band and I wish I had the option for one more a little tighter, but that’s such a small complaint coming from a 30G. It’s usually impossible to find a band small enough and a cup large enough for a sports bra, but this one does both. Super flattering and functional, and I love it so much that I bought another.
I did a lot of research for bras for the postpartum pumping lifestyle. I am a yoga instructor and an avid weight lifter/ runner. I wanted a bra for support while working out but also to support my pumping endeavors and let me tell you that is hard to find. I looked at so
Many bras and reviews and these bras are worth the hype. I feel supported in my lifting and running and when it comes to yoga I have all the support and flexibility in my poses and flows.
I bought this once I outgrew my regular sports bras and it is great! At 28 weeks I previously was a 34D and I’m not sure what I am now but this bra has great support! I haven’t tested the convenience for nursing and hands free pumping but I got this thinking it will last through maternity & post partum and so far I am very pleased! Stays in place for volleyball, running & HIIT workouts without changing and it’s cute !
Wow! I am so glad I saw the ad for this bra. I have been wearing SheFit sports bras but after my milk came in they barely fit and were really uncomfortable. This sports bra is a game changer. 1. Smoothest fabric ever, ridiculously comfortable. 2. Great fit, adequate support, adjustable straps! Also incredibly easy to put on even with the cute back straps. 3. Very cute design that doesn’t look like a nursing bra and doesn’t accentuate my back fat. 4. Very easy to nurse or pump while wearing.
I had a slight issue with my shipment (ordered two identical bras, only received one). I emailed them and the problem was resolved immediately with professionalism and kindness. I am not normally someone who wears sports bras when I’m not actively exercising but they are so much more comfortable and cute than my nursing bras I suspect I will be ordering more to wear all the time.