Maeve Run Times Sewn In Cups Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (Ribbed Chai)
For 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size M hooked in the middle. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer.
You asked, and we delivered! Presenting our Maeve High-Impact Nursing & Pumping Bra, thoughtfully designed with sewn-in cups for a perfect fit that won't budge, even after washes. Crafted with ribbed fabric, a chic neckline, and adjustable straps, this nursing and pumping bra is the ideal addition to your postpartum wardrobe. As a new mom, you'll love the versatility of wearing it with the straps crossed for enhanced support or non-crossed for a laid-back, comfortable fit. Welcome to the future of nursing bras with Maeve!
Made for all shapes and sizes, cup A - H, it's our highest-impact bra engineered to provide maximum support. New mom, new identity, and get your new gear to live your new lifestyle!
- Crafted for high-impact activities such as running and CrossFit
- Sewn-in cups that won't budge, even after washes
- Full coverage for A-H cups
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Hands-free pumping, compatible with Medela type of pumps or wearable ones such as Willow, Elvie, etc.
- Chic ribbed fabric and neckline
- Adjustable shoulder straps that can be worn crossed or non-crossed
- 4-row adjustable back clasp for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement, perfect for moms with smaller under-bust and bigger bust sizes. Seamless hook & eye for comfortable wear all day long.
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive luxurious fabrics
- S-XXL 5 sizes
- Meticulously designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'6
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: DDD
- Under Bust: 32''
- Wearing a size S
FIT & FABRIC
- S fits like Lulu's size 6, M like 8, L like 10, and XL like 12, XXL like 14.
- Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% nylon, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towels, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, and lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
- Every bra comes with a washing bag
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
33 in band and 43 in bust. I ordered this as it was recommenced for fuller bust women. The bra material was soft and great but the straps were way too stretchy and not wide enough to offer true support. Personally I’d like a nursing only option but wanted to try. The low back did feel like it would have offered a nice fit. If the straps were wider and actually supportive it would be a hood product. I opted to return this.
Thank you for trying our bra and sharing your thoughts. We appreciate your feedback on the soft material and note your concerns about the stretchiness of the straps. We're sorry the bra didn't meet your expectations, and we'll consider your input for future improvements. If you have any further comments or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
The Sweat and Milk Team
I have several sweat and milk bras and have been a customer since 2021. This bra is one of my favorites. The rib material is soft, and I like that the straps give you options. But my favorite part about this bra is the sewn in cups. They are high quality and make for a smooth seamless look. Please make more with the sewn in cups! Busy moms don’t have time to hunt for missing cup inserts in the wash or adjust them when they make your breasts look lumpy: I am between a 32-34 and a C ish cup when my breasts are full and a small fits well.
Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our bra has become one of your favorites, and we appreciate your loyalty since 2021. It's wonderful to know that you appreciate the soft rib material, versatile straps, and especially the high-quality sewn-in cups that provide a smooth, seamless look.
We look forward to continuing to serve you and thank you for being a part of our community.
The Sweat and Milk Team