Venice High Impact Full Coverage Nursing Sports Bra (Black Tiger)
For 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size M buckling up on the middle hook. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
With high coverage design, wide and adjustable shoulder straps, and chest under bands, this high-impact nursing sports bra will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple. Get the matching Venice Extreme High-Waisted Postpartum Legging to complete the look!
- Crafted for high-impact activities such as running and CrossFit
- Full coverage for A-G cups
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Adjustable shoulder straps fit you and your body's hourly changes, and wide shoulder straps avoid blisters and provide more comfort
- 6-row hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Wide chest band for more support
- Fashionable dark camo print
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XXL 6 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size XS
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14.
- Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyester, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towels, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, and lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
Overall, this is a good sports bra. The material is soft and comfortable. I’m a 36 DD and typically wear a large. Only issues I had are it’s not as high impact as I was expecting/wanting, the pad inserts aren’t great (but which ones are?), and it was a little big on me. I’m sure if I sized down it would work better for me.
Not only is this a great nursing/pumping bra, it’s a legitimately good sports bra. It’s supportive but not bulky. I wear it all the time.
Love it! So supportive. I like how you can tighten the straps and it still snaps in the back. I feel like nursing bras are always one or the other and never fit quite right, but this bra fits great!
Pros:Cute style, supportive, soft, and worked for hands free pumping and nursing as described.
Cons: Challenging to clasp in the back since it isn’t something you can clasp in front and spin around/over head. Also, it wasn’t easy to adjust the straps as in they wouldn’t move much without someone else’s help or removing the bra every time. I get that it’s a supportive bra and we don’t want them moving but whether adding a pump or wanting a snugger fit for high intensity exercises, it wasn’t easy to adjust.
I work in an active profession and was very excited when I found this bra. I pump multiple times at work so the hands free pumping option and high impact are what drew me to it. There are definite pros and cons with this bra:
-the material is so soft and buttery and amazing
-color is pretty
-adjustability of band and straps
-the hands free pump feature is very loose and pump comes un-suctioned from time to time.
-the criss-cross straps do not stay in place and ride up to the back of my neck, no matter how I adjust the straps. It may just be my build? But this is my least favorite feature of this bra.
-not as “high impact” as I would like for higher impact exercise. Works just fine for a brisk walk or daily wear.
-pads in bra are removable and don’t stay put if you choose to keep them in.