Venice High Impact Full Coverage Nursing Sports Bra (Black Tiger)
Runs one size bigger comparing to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size S buckling up on the middle hook. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
With high coverage design, wide and adjustable shoulder straps and chest under bands, this high-impact nursing sports bra will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple. Get the matching Venice Extreme High Waisted Postpartum Legging to complete the look!
- Crafted for high impact activities such as running and crossfit
- Full coverage for A-G cups
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Adjustable shoulder straps fits you and your body's hourly changes, and wide shoulder straps to avoid blisters and provides more comfort
- 6-row hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Wide chest band for more support
- Fashionable dark camo print
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XL 5 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size XS
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14.
- Runs a little smaller than Venice 1. Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyester, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
My bust increased big time with my second pregnancy and the added weight once I began nursing was making it really hard to exercise. The high-knees, butt-kickers, and jumping jacks at my mommy and me workout class were basically impossible for me before this bra. It's so nice to be able to fully commit to the workout now! The bra is really well made and seems like it will hold up really well. The fit is great! If anything, I might be close to needing a Small since I'm fastening it on the tightest hooks. It looks like other women are struggling to put it on but I honestly haven't had that issue. My only complaint would be the options on colors/patterns. I'm not crazy about animal print and the peach one is pretty dull. I went with the black tiger hoping no one would notice the pattern.
I purchased this bra because I needed a nursing friendly sports bra for running. I like the bra okay for everyday wear, but it is not for running. The clips chafe on my collar bone, and there’s just not enough support. It’s also hard to get on and off (especially when soaked with sweat) with the crisscross straps and hook in back.
This bra is a good workout/nursing bra, however is very difficult to put on. If you’re like me and clasp a regular bra in the front it’s near impossible, and so, if you clasp in the back and then inch yourself through the cross straps it takes forever. The quality of the material and look of the bra is great I will say that.
I have used this several times for working out and everyday wear. I love it’s hand free pump option so convenient. It seems to be great quality and I am thinking of purchasing a few more!
I am currently 20 weeks pregnant and using this bra as a maternity bra. I am excited to be able to use this as a nursing and pumping bra when baby comes. It fits comfortably with room to be adjusted for me to grow into. Pre pregnancy bra size 32A now I think I am a 32C. I feel good wearing it and I am so excited that I have found a maternity and postpartum sports bra!