Venice High Impact Full Coverage Nursing Sports Bra (Camo)
Runs one size bigger comparing to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size S buckling up on the middle hook. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
With high coverage design, wide and adjustable shoulder straps and chest under bands, this high-impact nursing sports bra will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple. Get the matching Venice Extreme High Waisted Postpartum Legging to complete the look!
- Crafted for high impact activities such as running and crossfit
- Full coverage for A-G cups
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Adjustable shoulder straps fits you and your body's hourly changes, and wide shoulder straps to avoid blisters and provides more comfort
- 6-row hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Wide chest band for more support
- Fashionable dark camo print
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XL 5 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 4-6, S like 6-8, M like 8-10, and L like 10-12, XL like 12-14.
- May run big. Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyester, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
MODEL INFORMATION1st Model:
- Height: 5'6
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: DDD
- Under Bust: 32''
- Wearing a size S
2nd Model: 36F wearing a size L
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
all day support whether im nursing or pumping
Ended up returning it. The interior layer for the pumping support was bulky/awkward. The bra I ordered wasn’t quite the right size so that might have had something to do with it.
really happy with this purchase as i was looking for a sports bra i can wear to work all day and feel secure with my portable pump
This has been the best nursing bra I have tried. I’m a horse trainer… which involves a lot of bouncing and sweat… and this bra was finally the one able to successfully support me while I work. It’s comfortable even when wet and cute/solid enough that I don’t mind if it shows above my tshirt. The clip is solid but easy to fasten and unfasten for frequent nursing sessions between workouts.
Bra is comfy. Still gives nice support. One of nicest sports bras I’ve tried since starting nursing.