Océane 2 - Medium Support Nursing Sport Bra No Pumping (Noir)
May run big compared to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
Stylish, supportive, comfy, and nursing friendly, this bra answers all your maternity and nursing bra wishes! It was sold out 7 times and has been a new mom's favorite since its launch. The newer version comes with a 4-row of hook & eye back closure and adjustable shoulder straps, it will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple and a must-have in your hospital bag! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Possibly the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, and lounging around the house to running
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Adjustable shoulder straps fit you and your body's hourly changes
- Hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XXL 6 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- 1st Model: 32D wearing a size S
- 2nd Model: 36G wearing a size L
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S fits like Lululemon's 6, M like 8, and so on. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towels, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, and lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
One of the most comfortable sport bras I’ve ever worn(nursing bra or not) has great support and is so soft!
The fabric is high quality, super easy to nurse with, and cute to wear out!
I took so much time to find a nursing sports bra and was disappointed with these, though due to my personal preference vs. bra quality (e.g. I don’t like straps over my shoulder blades when I lift weights). This bra is super cute and I loved the fabric and that the holes for the ladies were actually large! but it was so hard to put on - finagling the straps to get the holes right, pulling over my head, trying to pull it down over my ladies and then reach around me to do the hook and eye… I wasn’t even sweaty after a workout and it was hard. lol Just not for me. I will say that size-wise I was on the border between S/M and I went with M and was glad I did. A small would not have fit.
It is my preferred bra to wear everyday. Supportive enough for peloton rides and yoga. It is nicely adjustable so I can use my Elvie Stride to pump, but also feed on demand.
Very supportive I can finally work out again while still breastfeeding.