Océane 2 - Medium Support Nursing Sport Bra No Pumping (Pink Panther)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
Stylish, supportive, comfy and nursing friendly, this bra answers all your maternity and nursing bra's wishes! It was sold out 7 times, and has been new mom's favorite since its launch. The newer version comes with 6-row of hook & eye back closure and adjustable shoulder straps, it will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple, and a must-have in your hospital bag! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Possibly the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, lounging around the house to running
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Adjustable shoulder straps fits you and your body's hourly changes
- Hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- S-XL 4 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27''
- Hip: 38''
- Wearing a size S
- 2nd Model: 36G wearing a size L
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S fits like Lululemon's 6, M like 8 and so on. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
Loved the fit of this bra. The fabric was interesting, not as soft as I'd imagined, but still fine. Really like the straps in the back.
I love it-the fit, the design, and the function of the bra are perfect. It's the best bra to have while nursing and wanting to still look cute + get some workouts in.
Love the fit and style of the white color! Easy to nurse in and very cute and supportive. The only thing that could be better is if the straps extended just a little farther for those of us with slightly longer torsos. Tried using with my Elvie pump today and it held it just fine.
Feels very supportive, love the style and the stepson back! The black color has more of a cut out under the flip down cup for nursing which feels a little odd as it only allows part of the nipple out. Some people may prefer this but I prefer the little strap so the whole breast is exposed just for ease of nursing. The straps do feel a little tight even at the longest adjustment but may just be me since I have a longer torso. Overall still very comfortable, supportive and cute!
I have several Sweat and Milk bras and they are all amazing! The Oceane is my absolute favorite, I still wear them after I have finished nursing. It’s the most supportive sports bra I own!