Malibu 2 - Seamless Nursing & Pumping Sleep/Yoga Bra (Noir)
Runs one size smaller than other bras such as Chloe and Venice collections. However, the seamless style is more stretchy and more size forgivable.
Sleep in it, nurse in it, pump in it, and work out in it! This mesh detailed seamless nursing & pumping sleep/yoga bra is possibly the most comfortable one on the market! Show your sophisticated sense of style and peek of skin through mesh detail on this "function-meets-fashion" nursing bra. The crossover front allow for easy one-handed frequent access and pumping, while the mesh details show your fashionable side and keep you dry. It will be a new favorite must-have piece for many mom's hospital bag and postpartum wardrobe.
- Possible the comfiest nursing and pumping sports bra on the market. Soft, stretchy nylon/spandex sports blend provides premium 4-way stretch with superior recovery, along with unique performance features
- Seamless fabric with mesh details hat fits you and your body's hourly changes
- Wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- For sleeping or low impact activities such as yoga, pilate, or lounging
- Easy one-handed nursing and pumping
- Medium coverage for A-G cups
- Super cute mesh back details
- Removable pads
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- Compatible with both traditional pumps such as Medela and newer ones like Willow or Elvie
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- Size tips: S fits like Lulu's 4-6, M like 6-8, and L like 8-10. Run the Size Calculator to find the right one for you, or reach out to us for recommendations. You may also be between sizes, for instance, for 34DD, a M fits snugly and L comfortably. Choose the size according to the level of support and comfort you are looking for.
- Fabric: Seamless lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27''
- Hip: 38''
- Wearing a size S
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For full return and exchange policies, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
Runs a little small but still comfortable enough.
Provides good support, works well with my pumpin pal flanges. The girls look normal with a shirt on.
I measure as a small, ordered a medium, returned for a large. The large fits weird- it cuts in on the front of and under my arms like it's too wide across the front, the center insert doesn't lay flat as if it's too loose, but my boobs bulge out a bit over the top enough that it's visible through a shirt.
Very cute, definitely low impact, easy to use for both nursing and pumping.
I loved the material and design of the bra but I've noticed for the past 3 times I've ordered something, even tho I get the XL the bras still don't fit. I would like it if larger sizes are offered since I am busty especially when I'm full.