Lucie - HIIT Scalloped High Impact Nursing Sports Bra (Noir)
A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful high-impact sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. The gorgeous scallop details on the front chest add a touch of fashion and elegance, and the mesh back panel allows for breathing and fast drying. Super soft linings make it comfortable to wear all day long. Wear it alone or pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant scallop details
- High support for F cups and under, great for all kinds of activities from yoga, cycling to HIIT training and running
- Mid-high coverage for A-F cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Adjustable shoulder straps that fit you and your body's hourly changes
- Adjustable back clasp for easy on/off and a custom fit
- Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight, wrap your body in buttery soft, and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-checking with the size chart before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27''
- Hip: 38''
- Wearing a size S
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
I am a second time breast feeding mom. I exercised my whole pregnancy and love this bra. This bra is soft, not too tight and very supportive. I did have an issue with the ring in the back breaking but after reaching out to customer service they replaced the bra instantaneously without question. My bra size during breastfeeding has increased to a 34D. I love the versatility with this bra and plan to purchase it in other colors.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our bra for breastfeeding moms. We're thrilled to hear that it has been a comfortable and supportive choice for you, especially after staying active throughout your pregnancy. We apologize for the issue with the ring, but we're glad our customer service team was able to resolve it promptly for you. Here's to continued comfort and support during your breastfeeding journey!
The Sweat and Milk Team
I am a first time mom breastfeeding and super active. I hadn’t found a sports bra that I felt was supportive enough until these. Also we own a boat and swim attire was not super conducive to breastfeeding. This bra serves multiple purposes. Also one of the rings that connects the straps to the back of the bra broke. I emailed customer service and they instantly sent a replacement. Amazing customer service. I’ll be ordering more.
I love this nursing bra, a little expensive but so worth it. It is great quality and comfortable all day and Supportive for workouts!
Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you love our nursing bra and find it worth the investment. We take pride in offering high-quality and comfortable products that cater to your needs, both during the day and during workouts.
Your feedback is valuable to us, and we're glad to know that you're satisfied with the quality and support our nursing bra provides. If you ever need more of our products or have any further comments, please feel free to reach out.
Wishing you continued comfort and success!
Customer Support Team
Sweat and Milk
I love the cut and design of this sports bra— but I’m so sad the metal ring broke in the back 😓
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about the broken metal ring in the back of your sports bra. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We have taken your concern seriously and have sent you a replacement bra with reinforced metal rings. It should arrive shortly. We hope this resolves the issue and ensures your satisfaction.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to our customer support team.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to providing you with a better experience.
The Sweat & Milk Team
For my large chest, it’s like wearing a tank top with a “shelf” bra built in- less supportive than a traditional bra so ineffective at HIIT or even anything above a brisk walk. Still comfortable and I love the scallop pattern, but really I can only use it for sleeping.