Capucine 2 - High Neck High Support Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Noir)
Our innovative and patent-pending nursing & hands free pumping sports bra comes back with an improved design and even better fit and more support! Different from all the other nursing sports bras on the market, Capucine 2 looks nothing like a nursing bra! With stylish mesh panel details and front zippers, moms will look great during workout and no one could even tell that it has secret nursing and even hands free pumping functions hidden under!
- Patent-pending unique secret hands-free pumping design
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Medium to high support and great for a variety of activities from running to crossfit
- Stylish high neck design and full coverage for B-DDD cups, no spills allowed
- Super cute mesh back details and front zipper
- Designed for medium-high impact activities such as running and crossfit training
- Designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- S-XL 4 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Regula Bra Size: 36C
- Wearing a size M
FIT & FABRIC
- S fits like Lulu's size 6-8, M like 8-10, and L like 10-12, XL like 12-14. Highly recommend you measuring yourself and run the size calculator before placing order as our body is so different during pregnancy and nursing. Our bras run large comparing to other brands. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy. Or reach out to us for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyamide, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit https://sweatandmilk.com/apps/help-center.
Have absolutely loved using this bra! Has been very convenient to wear and so comfortable. Washes up very nicely
This bra is very supportive and comfortable. It does run a little small in size. I should have ordered a size up. But overall it’s a great option!
Runs small and feels very restrictive (and I’m not even large chested). It works well for running but is far too tight for anything lower impact
The zipper covers up the pumping and nursing clips and also makes you feel super locked in. This really is a pumping/nursing bra I could also do high impact exercise in. The only critique is the learning curve of putting it on & zipping it up when it needs to be compressive (aka it’s hard to zip but once you get it, it feels great). A+ 10/10
Good quality but a little tight so go up a size