Océane 2 - Yoga Nursing Sports Bralette (Noir)
Our 3x sold out style now comes back with version 2! With improved design including higher coverage, more flattering arm hole, lower nursing clasps, and adjustable back closure for a custom fit, this nursing sports bralette will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple.
- The most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra
- For low-medium impact activities such as yoga, pilate, or lounging
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Hook and eye back closure for a custom fit
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Buttery soft, stretchy, breathable
- Removable foam inserts
- Medium coverage for B-D cups
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: Runs one size smaller than Océane 1, please size up.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
This sports bra is better than I expected, super cute and supportive. I’m 34B, ordered the Medium, and am very happy with the fit. Like other reviewers, I would say it’s a bit on the small side but I like my sports bras snug so this is fine with me. The only critique I have is that I wish the length of the straps was longer or more adjustable, they are a little bit short for me making hooking the nursing clasp a 2 hand job. Not a huge deal, just tiny bit annoying. All in all I love this bra and ordered in Merlot also.
I am normally a 32C. I measured as a 32 DD for nursing, and so I ordered a medium. To had a friend help me try to fasten it, and pulling at the band fairly tightly, it was still about 5 inches apart in the back. Maybe I am a bit larger than a dd, but I’d say the sizing was way off. I remeasured my band and it is a definite 31/32 inches. I would say size up!
An amazing purchase! Highly recommend to anyone pregnant and/or nursing. Very comfortable. I have large breast’s D normally but larger with nursing and I can fit a Large perfectly with some room to spare once my breasts are emptied. I can sleep comfortably on my side without one falling out..ahmazing! I wish I had bought it at 8 weeks pregnant so I could’ve had it my entire pregnancy not only for nursing. So cute! Get it mamas!
I have the Océane 1 and loved it except that the nursing clasps sits a bit higher than I expected. When I saw the changed they made to the new Océane, I was excited to try it! It's super cute, comfy and has the right amount of support too. However it does run small. Fortunately I read the size chart carefully and ordered a Large instead of M, and it fits perfectly!
I was a 36B or 34C before pregnant. When nursing is well established I'm still 36B/C, just a little fuller.
I ordered two medium initially (per the sizing guide), but the band area was a little snug. I returned them and ordered large, and they fit great. Love the quality and feel, so soft and stretchy. It looks so cute! Got many compliments from hubby. I feel very secure in these. Overall very happy.