Lucie - HIIT Scalloped High Impact Nursing Sports Bra (Noir)
Run smaller than other Sweat & Milk's bras, especially the navy and black color. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful high-impact sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. The gorgeous scallop details on the front chest add a touch of fashion and elegance, and the mesh back panel allows for breathing and fast drying. Super soft linings make it comfortable to wear all day long. Wear it alone or pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant scallop details
- High support for F cups and under, great for all kinds of activities from yoga, cycling to HIIT training and running
- Mid-high coverage for A-F cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Adjustable shoulder straps that fit you and your body's hourly changes
- Adjustable back clasp for easy on/off and a custom fit
- Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight, wrap your body in buttery soft, and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: This style runs smaller than Chloe and Venice, and the navy and black color feel even tighter than the metallic rose color. Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-check with the size chart before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27''
- Hip: 38''
- Wearing a size S
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
I liked the bra but if you have cup size G or H and are smaller around like I have a 34 measurement this bra didn’t hold my boobs in they were popping out everywhere and it was loose underneath my boobs. It’s basically the problem I have with every bra so I was hoping this would fix it but it doesn’t.
I’ve really tried with their bras
I own about 10 now.
I really love the look and idea but they’re extremely inconsistent.
I’ve never in my life bought a large in bras
And even my other nursing bras are medium.
I originally got 2 mediums from sweat milk and they’re just too tight.
I have wider shoulders since I workout and they’re extremely restricting. Bot to mention they don’t make the straps long enough or adjustable enough.
I thought it was a size issue so I ordered more in larges when they had a sale.
Same issue . The sizing is just kind of odd.
The straps need to be longer and more adjustable
Love this bra - I was looking for someth9ing that would take me from workout to nursing, and this is it. The style is super cute, and the fit is great.
Really love this bra. I haven’t work it to work out in yet, as I’m just 2 weeks pp. But I bought it at 9 months pregnant to have something cute but also functional to labor and give birth in. I originally got a medium but exchanged it for a large, which works perfectly. Exchanging was super easy. It will be a workout staple for years to come!
Cute colors and cute on, but it just never seemed to fit right or be supportive enough for CrossFit workouts. Large was too small in bust, but perfect in band. XL perfect in bust and too large in band.