Capucine 2 - High Neck High Support Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Noir)
Our innovative and patent-pending nursing & hands free pumping sports bra comes back with an improved design and even better fit and more support! Different from all the other nursing sports bras on the market, Capucine 2 looks nothing like a nursing bra! With stylish mesh panel details and front zippers, moms will look great during workout and no one could even tell that it has secret nursing and even hands free pumping functions hidden under!
- Patent-pending unique secret hands-free pumping design
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Medium to high support and great for a variety of activities from running to crossfit
- Stylish high neck design and full coverage for B-DDD cups, no spills allowed
- Super cute mesh back details and front zipper
- Designed for medium-high impact activities such as running and crossfit training
- Designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- S-XL 4 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Regula Bra Size: 36C
- Wearing a size M
FIT & FABRIC
- S fits like Lulu's size 6-8, M like 8-10, and L like 10-12, XL like 12-14. Highly recommend you measuring yourself and run the size calculator before placing order as our body is so different during pregnancy and nursing. Our bras run large comparing to other brands. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy. Or reach out to us for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyamide, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit https://sweatandmilk.com/apps/help-center.
I like this bra though I find it kind of difficult to get on. I do love the front zipper. Once it’s on, it gives great support
I waited to write my review bc I wanted to make sure this bra lived up to my expectations. And it has.
I have worn it for weight lifting, HIIT, and running and it’s stood up to all of them. I wanted a sports bra I could easily get on and off (I hate having to lift a sweaty bra over my head). The zipper could be a little easier to use (my only rec for the company would be to add a clasp at the top so it’s easier to zip). This bra holds me in for all activities and I don’t feel like I am bouncing all over the place. I have not pumped in it yet, but it so easy to unzip and nurse before or after workouts. I highly recommend this bra and I do believe it’s worth the investment.
I really like this bra, although it is definitely not true to size and runs very small. Unfortunately, I am only able to wear this for a workout and then need to change out as I fear getting a clog with how tight it is. It also seems really hard to zip up with a busty chest.
This bra is super comfortable and works really well for pumping. The material is soft and holds securely. Although, I feel it runs small. I wear sports bras as my normal daily bras, not just for working out. I wouldn’t be able to wear this one all day with how tight and snug it is as it would concern me that I’d get a clot. It also makes it difficult to pull the zipper up. I normally wear large in all sports bras and another style from here fit perfect in a large.
Bra is soft but could use a better cover over the zipper. I chafed badly from the zipper on a run, and the bra wasn't as locked down as I would have liked. It's also not adjustable, so definitely a solid choice but room for improvement