Venice 4 Ultimate Support Full Coverage Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (Dark Merlot)
For 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size M hooked in the middle. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer.
Our beloved Venice 3 High Impact Nursing Sports Bra now comes with a revolutionary new version, Venice 4! With the same support, fully adjustable straps, and the same convenient nursing & pumping access, but more beautiful with the triangle laser cut along the neckline. Made for all shapes and sizes, cups A - H, it's our highest-impact bra engineered to provide maximum support. New mom, new identity, and get your new gear to live your new lifestyle!
- Crafted for high-impact activities such as running and CrossFit
- Full coverage for A-H cups
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Hands-free pumping, compatible with Medela type of pumps or the newer ones such as Willow, Elvie, etc.
- Laser-cut triangles along the neckline
- Adjustable shoulder straps fit you and your body's hourly changes, and wide shoulder straps avoid blisters and provide more comfort
- Adjustable back clasp for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement, perfect for moms with smaller under the bust and bigger bust sizes. Seamless hook & eye for comfortable wear all day long.
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive luxurious fabrics
- Removable pads
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XXL 6 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27''
- Hip: 38''
- Wearing a size S
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14.
- Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have also changed. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or reach out to us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyester, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towels, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, and lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
Overall, this is a good sports bra. The material is soft and comfortable. I’m a 36 DD and typically wear a large. Only issues I had are it’s not as high impact as I was expecting/wanting, the pad inserts aren’t great (but which ones are?), and it was a little big on me. I’m sure if I sized down it would work better for me.
Not only is this a great nursing/pumping bra, it’s a legitimately good sports bra. It’s supportive but not bulky. I wear it all the time.
Love it! So supportive. I like how you can tighten the straps and it still snaps in the back. I feel like nursing bras are always one or the other and never fit quite right, but this bra fits great!
Pros:Cute style, supportive, soft, and worked for hands free pumping and nursing as described.
Cons: Challenging to clasp in the back since it isn’t something you can clasp in front and spin around/over head. Also, it wasn’t easy to adjust the straps as in they wouldn’t move much without someone else’s help or removing the bra every time. I get that it’s a supportive bra and we don’t want them moving but whether adding a pump or wanting a snugger fit for high intensity exercises, it wasn’t easy to adjust.
I work in an active profession and was very excited when I found this bra. I pump multiple times at work so the hands free pumping option and high impact are what drew me to it. There are definite pros and cons with this bra:
-the material is so soft and buttery and amazing
-color is pretty
-adjustability of band and straps
-the hands free pump feature is very loose and pump comes un-suctioned from time to time.
-the criss-cross straps do not stay in place and ride up to the back of my neck, no matter how I adjust the straps. It may just be my build? But this is my least favorite feature of this bra.
-not as “high impact” as I would like for higher impact exercise. Works just fine for a brisk walk or daily wear.
-pads in bra are removable and don’t stay put if you choose to keep them in.