Océane Yoga Nursing Sports Bralette (Noir)
The most stylish and comfortable nursing sports bras for your new mom’s active lifestyle. Finally a nursing sports bra that doesn’t make you look like a granny.
- The most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra
- For low-medium impact activities such as yoga, pilate, or lounging
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Stylish criss-cross back details
- Buttery soft, stretchy, breathable
- Removable foam inserts
- Low-medium coverage for A-C cups
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: Our moms say size down if you want more support, and stay to your regular size if you want more comfort for lounging around.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: machine wash cold, tumble dry low
This bra is so cute and I wanted to love it, but unfortunately it’s not made for bigger cup sizes. I’m constantly falling out of it. If you are bigger than a B cup don’t buy this bra.
I am someone who wears a sports bra to bed every night. Ever since I purchased this sports bra, I wear it pretty consistently to bed because it keeps nursing pads in place and the pads dont slide. I find that I get just the right amount of support I need when being fairly active. I haven't tried it exercising just yet but I will once the weather turns up (in New England). Worth every penny, and I bought three more (white, sicily and red).
I was so excited to receive my Oceano yoga nursing sports bra as I’ve read great reviews. I’m normally a 32-34 B-C, but this is my second pregnancy where my knockers grow to a 34DD. I got the large for this reason. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite big enough for my cup size. The band size is more than comfortable, so if I were to go up in size, I’m afraid that band will be too big. Cute style.
Love it! I will be using it after nursing too
COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT
This bra is incredibly comfortable, and it's perfect for nursing my son trail-side while we're hiking. You get the comfort and support of a great sports bra and the convenience of a drop-cup nursing bra all in one. And the Bloom print is cute! For active moms, you can't beat this bra!