Océane 4 - Medium Support Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Lilac)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
Nurse, pump, and workout 3-in-one. Stylish, supportive, comfy and nursing friendly, this bra answers all your maternity and nursing bra's wishes! It was sold out 7 times, and has been new mom's favorite since its launch. The newer version comes with 6-row of hook & eye back closure and adjustable shoulder straps, it will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple, and a must-have in your hospital bag! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Possibly the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, lounging around the house to running
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Patent-pending unique secret hands free pumping design
- Adjustable shoulder straps fits you and your body's hourly changes
- 6-row hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XL 5 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14. Run the Size Calculator to find the right one for you, or reach out to us for recommendations. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27''
- Hip: 38''
- Wearing a size S
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Bust: 36C
- Under Bust: 33
- Wearing a size Medium
- Height: 5'6
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: B
- Under Bust: 29''
- Wearing a size XS
36G wearing a size L
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
This nursing / pumping sports bra is my FAVORITE! The straps are adjustable, the support for HIIT workouts is great, and it’s super cute and comfortable. The fact it can be adaptable for nursing or pumping and yet practice for a workout is awesome!!
Thank you for your enthusiastic review of our nursing/pumping sports bra! We're delighted that you find it comfortable, supportive, and versatile for your HIIT workouts while also accommodating nursing or pumping needs. Your positive feedback means a lot to us!
The Sweat and Milk Team
Love love LOVE this nursing/pumping duo. I would wear it daily if I could. The fit is so flattering along my lats/back. I took the breast pads out because they did shift around when you’d replace the top after nursing ..and I’m just not a big pad gal. The seams show through a little bit, but it totally depends on the material of shirt you’re wearing!
This bra is supportive and comfortable for all day wear! I’m excited to get to test it in the gym too!
Thanks Sweat & Milk for making us fit mommas a cute bra to wear!
We're thrilled to hear that you LOVE our nursing/pumping duo! Your enthusiasm and positive feedback mean the world to us. It's wonderful to know that you find the fit flattering and comfortable along your lats/back.
We're excited for you to put our bra to the test in the gym! We're here to support your active and busy lifestyle.
Thank you for being a part of the Sweat & Milk community, and for being an amazing fit momma! If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, please reach out. We're here for you.
Stay stylish and comfortable,
The Sweat and Milk Team
I love everything about this bra except, it hurts my shoulders soo much! Not sure if I got a size too small but I feel if I went bigger it would be too big around my ribs.
Thank you for your feedback on the bra. We're glad to hear that you love most aspects of it. Shoulder discomfort can sometimes be caused by an improper fit or strap tension. It might be helpful to recheck your sizing using our size guide to ensure the best fit. Our customer support team is also here to assist you in finding the right balance between shoulder comfort and rib fit. Your comfort is important to us, and we're committed to making sure you have a great experience with our products.
The Sweat and Milk Team
These pumping nursing bras are the absolute best. Super comfy no matter if I’ve just pumped or am engorged. Plus, they don’t look funky undershirts like other pumping, and nursing bras can.
I am an EP mom and this bras has been great. It’s cute you can pump or nurse or you can workout in it. I like the padding that comes with the bra and the style is super cute.