Madison - Medium Support Nursing Sport Bra (Light Daffodil)
May run big compared to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful medium support sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. Ruffle details on shoulder straps add another touch of fashion and elegance. Pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant ruffle details
- Medium-high support for F cups and under, great for activities from yoga to HIIT training and even running
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Pullover style
- Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight, wrap your body in buttery soft, and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Bust: 34''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Waist: 25''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size XS
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S equals Lululemon's 6-8, M to 8-10, L 10-12, and XL to 12-14. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
I love this bra so much! I often have trouble with the straps being too short and making my neck and shoulders really sore, but this one is perfect! Love the colour too!
Good quality, cute look, good support. Gave 4 stars due to the very expensive duties to get it to Canada and wish there was a way to put it on without slipping it on overhead and wish there was adjustable straps
This bra is so soft and supportive. I’ve purchased 3 now. It my absolute favorite for nursing & pumping. (Using the pumping hack)
I love this bra so much that I purchased 3. I can wear 24/7. They are so soft, comfortable and so pretty! I will be purchasing more!
Very light support. It’s comfortable to wear at work (a nurse). The straps were a bit long but I just sewed them up to make it more comfortable.