Madison - Medium Support Nursing Sport Bra (Light Daffodil)
May run big compared to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful medium support sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. Ruffle details on shoulder straps add another touch of fashion and elegance. Pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant ruffle details
- Medium-high support for F cups and under, great for activities from yoga to HIIT training and even running
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Pullover style
- Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight, wrap your body in buttery soft, and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Bust: 34''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Waist: 25''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size XS
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S equals Lululemon's 6-8, M to 8-10, L 10-12, and XL to 12-14. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
I absolutely love this bra that I bought it in nearly all the colors. Initially I was not a fan, due to the removable cups. I noticed that it made the bra hard to use when nursing (the cups were so stiff they’d hit my baby in the face/get in the way), once I removed them that issue disappeared. The straps add elegance and femininity to the bra. It’s extremely comfortable to wear!
Thank you so much for your fantastic review and for choosing our bras in multiple colors! We're delighted to hear that you've grown to love them. We understand how important comfort is, especially when nursing, and we're glad to hear that removing the cups resolved the issue for you. We aim to design products that not only provide comfort but also make you feel confident and beautiful.
Thank you again for your support and for taking the time to share your thoughts. If you ever have any more feedback or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.
The Sweat and Milk Team
This bra is amazing, I wear it all the time not only when I’m working out but it’s amazing for my peloton. Very impressed with the quality, also super cute!
So cute and functional! I’ve gotten many compliments on it!
Beautiful color. Good medium support. Flirty flutter strap/sleeve. A bit cleavage forward for a fuller chest, as long as you are ok with that.
This bra gives great support and is super cute! My favorite bra I have nursing or not!