Lucie - HIIT Scalloped High Impact Nursing Sports Bra (Metallic Rose)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful high impact sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. The gorgeous scallop details on the front chest adds a touch of fashion and elegancy, and the mesh back panel allows for breathing and fast dry. Super soft linings make it comfortable to wear all day long. Wear it alone or pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant scallop details
- High support for F cups and under, great for all kinds of activities from yoga, cycling to HIIT training, and running
- Mid-high coverage for A-F cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Adjustable shoulder straps that fits you and your body's hourly changes
- Adjustable back clasp for easy on/off and a custom fit
- Stretchy, breathable, and light weight, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5' 8
- Weight: 124 lbs
- Bust: 36.5''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27.5''
- Hips: 37.5''
- Wearing a size M
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S equals to Lululemon's 6, M to 8 and so on. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
Super cute and it’s comfortable too but it’s not high impact. The shoulder straps are at their tightest and it’s still allowing some sag. Great for low impact like weights.
I love that it's adjustable. It fits a little tight which is great for running. The clips are a little more difficult to latch. Other then that it's a great nursing bra. These are my favorite nursing spots bra's.
Love this nursing bra! Fits great and is supportive enough for my CF workouts!
I am only 2 weeks postpartum, so I haven’t gotten back into my full on CrossFit. I did, however, go up to the softball field to throw & shag.
I’m always a good few bra sizes bigger in the first few weeks, but everything stayed in & held down like I wanted! It will be especially perfect once I reach the bra size I bought this size for!
I liked the bra but if you have cup size G or H and are smaller around like I have a 34 measurement this bra didn’t hold my boobs in they were popping out everywhere and it was loose underneath my boobs. It’s basically the problem I have with every bra so I was hoping this would fix it but it doesn’t.