Lucie - HIIT Scalloped High Impact Nursing Sports Bra (Metallic Rose)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful high impact sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. The gorgeous scallop details on the front chest adds a touch of fashion and elegancy, and the mesh back panel allows for breathing and fast dry. Super soft linings make it comfortable to wear all day long. Wear it alone or pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant scallop details
- High support for F cups and under, great for all kinds of activities from yoga, cycling to HIIT training, and running
- Mid-high coverage for A-F cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Adjustable shoulder straps that fits you and your body's hourly changes
- Adjustable back clasp for easy on/off and a custom fit
- Stretchy, breathable, and light weight, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5' 8
- Weight: 124 lbs
- Bust: 36.5''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27.5''
- Hips: 37.5''
- Wearing a size M
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S equals to Lululemon's 6, M to 8 and so on. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
Love this bra - I was looking for someth9ing that would take me from workout to nursing, and this is it. The style is super cute, and the fit is great.
Really love this bra. I haven’t work it to work out in yet, as I’m just 2 weeks pp. But I bought it at 9 months pregnant to have something cute but also functional to labor and give birth in. I originally got a medium but exchanged it for a large, which works perfectly. Exchanging was super easy. It will be a workout staple for years to come!
Cute colors and cute on, but it just never seemed to fit right or be supportive enough for CrossFit workouts. Large was too small in bust, but perfect in band. XL perfect in bust and too large in band.
Super cute, comfotable, and well constructed, comfortable, definitely not high impact. I ordered L per the size chart skd then exchanged for a M, but I do crossfit, and this provided nowhere near enough support for jumping or running
So. Extremely. Disappointed. The material seems nice and the look is super cute… but then I go to put it on and that’s where it goes to crap for me. I’m a bigger chested girl already and with breastfeeding, it definitely requires support. Well this bra is too big in the band (noticeably slips) and too small in the bust (I bend over and my boob literally falls out of the bra…). There’s no room for adjustment and the most annoying freakin thing???? All of the ones I’ve gotten (three now) must be fastened in the back once you’ve gotten them on bc of the pull on design 🙄 and the pads are the cheap removable kind. So they of course move and become misshapen through the course of unclipping to feed my babe over and over. I’m just disappointed. This is a smaller business and founded by a woman so I expected better performance. The fit is just way off. I tried multiple exchanges… one out of six work for me.