Lucie - HIIT Scalloped High Impact Nursing Sports Bra (Metallic Rose)
May run big compared to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful high-impact sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. The gorgeous scallop details on the front chest add a touch of fashion and elegance, and the mesh back panel allows for breathing and fast drying. Super soft linings make it comfortable to wear all day long. Wear it alone or pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant scallop details
- High support for F cups and under, great for all kinds of activities from yoga, and cycling to HIIT training and running
- Mid-high coverage for A-F cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Adjustable shoulder straps that fit you and your body's hourly changes
- Adjustable back clasp for easy on/off and a custom fit
- Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5' 8
- Weight: 124 lbs
- Bust: 36.5''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27.5''
- Hips: 37.5''
- Wearing a size M
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S equals to Lululemon's 6, M to 8, and so on. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacterial.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towels, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, and lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
Notes says that our runs big so I sized down but it’s too small. I need my regular size.
If you have a large chest DDD and above, this is NO WAY supportive enough to be labeled for high intensity exercise. Former college athlete here, and routinely run, lift and do HIIT classes with tons of jumping, bouncing, and inverted exercises. This would be like wearing a regular bra for exercise. I stood still and barely bounced and my chest was all over the place without even doing medium movement. If you are smaller chested this may work fine. Large chests beware. I’m keeping it because it’s very comfortable and soft, so I’ll use it as an everyday or lounge nursing bra.
I love the style of this sports bra. It’s cute and supportive, perfect to wear under a racer back tank and have quick access to nursing. Depending on the type of workout you do, I have noticed that sometimes my breast seems to make an appearance in higher intensity workouts even after measuring to ensure I ordered the appropriate size. Other than that, it fits well. After two months, the plastic hoop in the back did crack and I reached out to customer service. They were so kind to send a free replacement bra. Overall good choice and I would recommend.
Perfect fit, great bra. I listened to the reviews and sized up.
Runs a little big but cute and good for working out and light jogging.