Capucine High Impact Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Cup Size D+, Blush Leopard)
Our innovative patent-pending high impact nursing sports bra is here! Different from all the other nursing sports bras on the market, Capucine looks nothing like a nursing bra! With trendy blush leopard patterns and butterfly wings back, moms will look great during workout and no one could even tell that it has secret nursing and even hands free pumping functions hidden under the zipper!
- Innovative patent-pending design for secret nursing and hands free pumping
- Super stylish with blush leopard patterns and butterfly wings back
- Designed for medium-high impact activities such as running and CrossFit training
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back straps
- 4-way stretch, moist-wicking, breathable
- Removable foam pads
- High coverage, designed for D-J cups with relatively small under bust
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- Size tips: This bra runs large. It's designed for D-F cups with relatively small under bust. Please DO NOT buy this bra is you are under D cups.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyamide, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, moist-wicking.
- Wash and Care: Wash with light colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
This bra is super cute, but it's too small. I went off the measurements and even went up a size because that just seems to be what I need to do with certain clothing. I'm also not a fan of how small the tightening straps are. I know it's a sports bra and it might be because it was too small but the tightening straps kept moving. They didn't stay where I tightened or loosened them.
It's such a hidden gem, nursing, pumping, and sports 3 in 1! It's a little pricy compared to the nursing bras I got from Target but it's so worth it. Plus if you buy two you get 20% off which is awesome. 34 DD got a large but exchanged into medium. I do feel it runs a little big. The adjusters on both the back and shoulders are very helpful for my hourly changing nursing breasts!
Love the fit and function! It's so hard to find something that allows me to feed my baby and work out at the same time, not to mention that it's cute and has hands-free pumping function! I was normally 34D and have grown bigger since breastfeeding. Ordered a Large but the cup is a little too big for me so exchange for a M and it fits perfectly. Very sweet customer service!
I wanted this bra to work for me so badly! The design seems brilliant, but for me unfortunately the inside support for the pump flanges was way too loose and flexible (even tightened the straps as far as they would go) and did not support the flanges +bottles filled with milk. I also saw a decrease in milk supply after wearing the bra for one day due to the outer zippered portion of the bra being too tight. :(