Chloé 4 Running Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (Vintage Plum)
Good Housekeeping 2021 Parenting Awards winner.
Runs one size bigger compared to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size S buckling up on the middle hook. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
One of our best sellers Chloé 3 Running Nursing Sports Bra now comes back with a new version —— Chloé 4! This time we added the hands-free pumping function so that you'll never need to switch bras for nursing, pumping during a workout, or lounging around the house. Same high coverage, gorgeous strappy back details, 6-row adjustable back clasps, it is supportive yet comfortable, truly everything that a new mom ever needs!
- Stylish and supportive
- Easy one-handed nursing and secret hands-free pumping access
- Laser holes in the front chest for style and ventilation
- Medium to high coverage for B-H cups
- Medium-high impact activities, great for running, weight lifting, and all
- 6-row adjustable back closure for a super custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement
- The wide shoulder straps provide added comfort and avoid blisters during a workout
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Completely wireless, may assist in decreasing mastitis
- Breathable mesh lining for a cooler workout
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5’10
- Bust: 46’’
- Under Bust: 37’’
- Waist: 40’’
- Hip: 55’’
- Wearing a size XL
FIT & CARE
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, L like 12, XL like 14.
- Runs big. Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or contact us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Medium-high support, medium coverage.
- Fabric: 87% polyamide, 13% spandex. Buttery is soft and very stretchy.
Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Recommend placing it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or is it the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit https://sweatandmilk.com/apps/help-center.
I really like this bra. Love the color. It can be tricky to get on.
Great sports bra that provides support. I also used it as a swimsuit top and it worked well.
I was skeptical buying “bigger breasted” bras online but I was pleasantly surprised with these nursing/pumping bras. Very comfortable and cute!
Great bra I love the material! I did not read the return policy tho and since I’m from Canada they do not exchange. The bra is a little bit big so I was looking to exchange for a smaller size but overall the bra is very comfortable I just wish I could exchange it.
I love this bra. So happy with the way that it fits for jogging. It’s a little tighter than I would normally get so if you want a little more comfort make sure to select the measured size.