Chloé 4 Running Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (French Pink)
Good Housekeeping 2021 Parenting Awards winner.
Runs one size bigger compared to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size S buckling up on the middle hook. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
One of our best sellers Chloé 3 Running Nursing Sports Bra now comes back with a new version —— Chloé 4! This time we added the hands-free pumping function so that you'll never need to switch bras for nursing, pumping during a workout, or lounging around the house. Same high coverage, gorgeous strappy back details, 6-row adjustable back clasps, it is supportive yet comfortable, truly everything that a new mom ever needs!
- Stylish and supportive
- Easy one-handed nursing and secret hands-free pumping access
- Laser holes in the front chest for style and ventilation
- Medium to high coverage for B-H cups
- Medium-high impact activities, great for running, weight lifting, and all
- 6-row adjustable back closure for a super custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement
- The wide shoulder straps provide added comfort and avoid blisters during a workout
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Completely wireless, may assist in decreasing mastitis
- Breathable mesh lining for a cooler workout
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5’10
- Bust: 46’’
- Under Bust: 37’’
- Waist: 40’’
- Hip: 55’’
- Wearing a size XL
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Bust: 34''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Waist: 25''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size XS
FIT & CARE
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14.
- Runs big. Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross-referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or contact us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Medium-high support, medium coverage.
- Fabric: 87% polyamide, 13% spandex. Buttery is soft and very stretchy.
Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Recommend placing it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or is it the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit https://sweatandmilk.com/apps/help-center.
Bra is comfy. Still gives nice support. One of nicest sports bras I’ve tried since starting nursing Because straps aren’t adjustable it’s a little more difficult to get on. Since straps are stretchy, it’s still able to get on.
These are amazing. I’m bustier and I’m an equestrian. I’ve always had problems finding good bras so I knew it would be a challenge to find support while breastfeeding. I’ve bought so many trying to find it! I won’t buy anything else! Amazing customer support to change sizes.
Love love love for HIIT workouts makes it easy to nurse after or before
I was really nervous about purchasing this bra prior to having my first son as I didn't know how it would fit postpartum as compared to during pregnancy but I wanted to have it ready when he arrived. I followed the sizing instructions and this bra has been an absolute life-saver! Its fabulous for holding my breast pump in place securely so I can be hands-free while I pump, great for nursing, and works very well for exercise as well. It's not quite supportive enough for jogging with my current boobs 😂 but I've also never had boobs anywhere near this large before in my life so it's just uncomfortable in general for me at the moment. Can't recommend this sports bra enough! I will be ordering another soon!
It is my favorite bra for nursing. And I do I love this for low impact workouts and every day tasks as a mom. But I could use a little more support when running and high impact exercises. This is the only reason I gave it 4/5 stars.
Thanks for the review! For 34 C we usually recommend a size S or M. Our bras run bigger than the regular sports bra brands. Feel free to initiate an exchange on our exchange portal and try a size smaller.
The Sweat & Milk Team