Camélia - Maternity/Nursing Sports Tank Bra (Noir)
Our award winning nursing sports bra now comes in a tank version! Shirred sides details not only gives you a flattering silhouette, but also grows with your bump. A true bump to nursing must-have!
- Super stylish with strappy details and shirred sides to grow with your bump
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, lounging around the house to running
- Seamless design that fit you and your body's hourly changes
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for B-DDD cups
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Removable foam inserts
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14. Highly recommend you measuring yourself and run the size calculator before placing order as our body is so different during pregnancy and nursing. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy. Or reach out to us for recommendations.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with light colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Recommend placing it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Bust: 36C
- Under Bust: 33
- Wearing a size Large
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit https://sweatandmilk.com/apps/help-center.
Very cute nursing tank that I expect will fit better and better as my post partum stomach flattens with time. The Tank does inch up and shows stomach but fits great everywhere else.
This was the second one I purchased and I pretty much live in these tanks. They’re so comfy and easy to use. They fit perfectly. The strappy back adds the perfect detail.
I ordered this top when I was pregnant and loved it. It is my go-to. I am only giving 4 stars because after wearing the black color for months I ordered the pink in the same size and the fit is much tighter. The black ran true to size but the pink seems to run a size smaller.
Buttery soft. The strappy back makes the adjustable part a little shorter which is nice so the giant milky boobs can’t stretch those straps as much. Remember to get the size most appropriate for your postpartum body. I had to go up two sizes from pre pregnancy body because it is a workout top so it is skin tight. I got this for the nursing capability. The removable pads have yet to fold up or move to a weird spot I like the cheap nursing bras. Love it so far!
Love the style and fit of this tank, super supportive and cute! The only flaw was a seam on the side was undone and there was a hole that I needed to get repaired by a seamstress. Otherwise a great top!