Venice Ultra High Waisted Postpartum Tummy Control Legging (Python)
With ultra-high waist design, stylish snake print, and phone pockets, this pair of postpartum legging will surely take you from workout to lounging or playdate in style and with comfort.
Crafted in lux soft and all-way stretch tech fabric, offers just the right amount of compression to support your abdomen, lower back, pelvis, and legs, and helps speed up the healing process. Pair it with the High Impact Nursing Sports Bra (Python) for a complete look!
- High waist design to gently hug your postpartum tummy
- Seamless to aggravate c-section moms
- Buttery soft, all-way stretch, breathable, anti-microbial
- Stylish snake print
- Phone pocket for multitasking moms
- Double sides printing, squad proof
- Full length, perfect for all seasons
- Designed for low to medium impact activities
- Not designed to be worn during pregnancy
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size S
FIT AND FABRIC
- Size tips: XS fits like Lulu's 4, S like 6, M like 8, ad L like 10. Run the Size Calculator to find the right one for you, or reach out to us for recommendations.
- Fabric: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- Wash and Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed and made in LA
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Doesn't fit or don't like it? No problem! Just send it back! We offer 45-day hassle free returns and exchanges. Please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs for more information.
They run small. I’ve had them on for walks and they slide down at times. I’m happy I received them for free rather than buying them with my own money.
I’ve been wearing these the last 4 or so weeks and have loved them. At 34 weeks I can tell they are probably getting too tight but I can’t wait to get them out postpartum.
Pre-preg I was 142 and waist was around 29inches. Currently 34 weeks and I’m 165lbs. Hope this helps someone!
I don’t think they have enough compression for tummy control and not enough fabric/room for my butt. I always feel like I’m pulling them up. I thought maybe I should have sized down but if my butt doesn’t feel like it has enough room in the medium I doubt it would have enough in the small. Love the pockets though! I would much rather wear my high waisted fabletics leggings for tummy control.
They aren't my favorite. I feel as if they gave you a little more room from the inseam to the bottom of the belly panel for your butt they'd fit a lot better. If I wear these I am pulling them up every 5 minutes and it's not enjoyable.
Got these thinking I would be able to slip over my bump (currently 7 months), but they are too tight for that. I think they would be great postpartum. I got my normal prepregnancy size as a reference. Normally wear a size small/Xsmall (or a size 4) in most leggings as a reference.