Laser Cut Tummy Control Postpartum Legging (Noir)
Our perfect high-waisted postpartum legging, crafted in lux soft and all-way stretch tech fabric, offers just the right amount of compression to support your abdomen, lower back, pelvis and legs, and helps speed up the healing process. Fashionable laser cut holes echo the matching Chloé 3 Running Nursing Sports Bra, making it a gorgeous piece for your postpartum wardrobe and beyond.
- High waist design to gently hug your postpartum tummy
- Seamless to aggravate c-section moms
- Buttery soft, all-way stretch, breathable, anti-microbial
- Stylish laser cut details on the shin
- Phone pocket for multitasking moms
- Full length, perfect for all seasons
- Designed for low to medium impact activities
- Not designed to be worn during pregnancy
- Height: 5'6
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: DDD
- Under Bust: 32''
- Wearing a size XS
FIT AND FABRIC
- Size tips: XS fits like Lulu's size 4, S like 6, M like 8, and L like 10. Run the Size Calculator to find the right one for you, or reach out to us for recommendations.
- Fabric: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- Wash and Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed and made in LA
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Doesn't fit or don't like it? No problem! Just send it back! We offer 45-day hassle free returns and exchanges. Please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs for more information.
The fabric of these leggings is awesome and the design is super cute but they run SMALL. I wear a 6 in lululemon, an 8 in pants and am always a medium, the medium in these fits like a small. The leg/calf area weirdly runs small and I have pretty slim calfs. Won’t be able to comfortably wear these for awhile!
These are great! Very soft and comfy, and the level of compression is perfect! Wonderful for getting back into workouts, or just wearing around the house:)
Comfy! Would buy agian!
Love the compression/support. Weirdly long (and I have long legs) and the laser cuts go over half my knee.
Nice soft fabric, with good tummy control (injust had a c-section), but the belly does roll down when I bend over.