Chloé 4 Running Nursing & Pumping Sports Bra (Vintage Plum)
Good Housekeeping 2021 Parenting Awards winner.
Runs one size bigger compared to regular sports bra brands. E.g, for 34DD/DDD, it's typically a size S buckling up on the middle hook. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
One of our best sellers Chloé 3 Running Nursing Sports Bra now comes back with a new version —— Chloé 4! This time we added the hands-free pumping function so that you'll never need to switch bras for nursing, pumping during a workout, or lounging around the house. Same high coverage, gorgeous strappy back details, 6-row adjustable back clasps, it is supportive yet comfortable, truly everything that a new mom ever needs!
- Stylish and supportive
- Easy one-handed nursing and secret hands-free pumping access
- Laser holes in the front chest for style and ventilation
- Medium to high coverage for B-H cups
- Medium-high impact activities, great for running, weight lifting, and all
- 6-row adjustable back closure for a super custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size, and movement
- The wide shoulder straps provide added comfort and avoid blisters during a workout
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- Completely wireless, may assist in decreasing mastitis
- Breathable mesh lining for a cooler workout
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5’10
- Bust: 46’’
- Under Bust: 37’’
- Waist: 40’’
- Hip: 55’’
- Wearing a size XL
FIT & CARE
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, L like 12, XL like 14.
- Runs big. Highly recommend measuring yourself and cross referencing our size chart before placing an order. Usually, our body changes significantly during pregnancy and nursing and you may have changed as well. Download our measuring tape if you don't have one handy, or contact us via Live Chat for recommendations.
- Medium-high support, medium coverage.
- Fabric: 87% polyamide, 13% spandex. Buttery is soft and very stretchy.
Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Recommend placing it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or is it the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 45 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit https://sweatandmilk.com/apps/help-center.
I LOVE these bras. Not only do they work well for nursing and pumping, they’re also sexy! I’ve always had very large breasts and struggle to find sexy bras in my size. These are the best I’ve found in general and they’re also the best nursing/pumping bras I’ve found. Thank you.
Love the fit of this bra! True to size. The fabric is interesting...not as soft as I would have imagined, but just fine.
It says it’s buttery soft and it IS! I have the Elvie pump so I don’t need a pumping bra but I thought it was so cool that you can pump with this too! I wear this to work out and just on the daily because it’s so comfortable and easy to feed my baby!
This bra is very comfortable and user friendly for nursing and I like it for my Willow. It is not however high impact supportive! And yes I measured and tried multiple sizes.
I purchased several sports bras while nursing. This one was the most comfortable and most functional. It was also very supportive. It does run a bit big so factor that in when sizing.