Blair Ultra High-Rise Postpartum Compression Biker Short 8'' (Dark Camo)
Our perfect ultra high-waisted postpartum short, crafted in lux soft and all-way stretch fabric, offers just the right amount of compression to support your abdomen, lower back, pelvis and legs, and helps speed up the healing process.
It has all the same sculpting, smoothing benefits of your favorite Venice Ultra High Postpartum legging — with shorted length perfect for hot days.
Pair it with the Venice 2 High Impact Nursing Sports Bra (Night Tiger) for a complete look!
- Ultra high waist design to gently hug your postpartum tummy
- Front-smoothing panel to aggravate c-section moms
- Soft, all-way stretch, breathable, anti-microbial
- Phone pocket for multitasking moms
- Designed for low to medium impact activities
- Not designed to be worn during pregnancy
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size S
FIT AND FABRIC
- Size tips: Feels a bit tight. Please run the Size Calculator to find the right one size you, or reach out to us for recommendations. Bear in mind that right after the baby is born, you'll mostly likely still have a bump for at least 2-4 weeks. Please order your pre-pregnancy size if you plan to go back to your pre pregnancy weight. Otherwise you may want to size up.
- Fabric: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- Wash and Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed and made in LA
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Doesn't fit or don't like it? No problem! Just send it back! We offer 45-day hassle free returns and exchanges. Please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs for more information.
I love how these shorts are high waisted. Great for working out, they don't ride up nor are you constantly pulling them up!
Penn to wear them more often even when not working out. Good belly coverage and support.
I love the high rise and the length- they are perfect for cycling with no riding up. The pockets make it perfect. Would love other colors/prints!
These shorts are incredibly supportive and give just the right amount of compression as I have started working out again since having my second baby. The pockets fit a cell phone and keys so I can be hands free during runs or walks outside. I will be purchasing the black ones ASAP