Chloé Running Nursing Sports Bra (Heather Gray)
Chloé Running Nursing Sports Bra is the ultimate supportive nursing sports bra designed for medium-high impact sports in luxe tech fabric and elegant style. This nursing sports bra is perfect for moms wanting to get into shape while on the go with baby, such as going for a run, to Mommy and me yoga classes, or just a stroller walk.
- Stylish and supportive
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Medium-high coverage for busty moms
- Medium-high impact activities, great for running, weight lifting, and all
- The wide shoulder straps provide added comfort and avoid blisters during workout
- Buttery soft, stretchy, breathable
- Removable foam inserts
- Completely wireless, may assist decreasing mastitis
- Breathable mesh lining for a cooler workout
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & CARE
- Size: Our moms say size down if you want more support, and size up if you want more comfort given nursing boobs are fuller.
- Medium-high support, medium coverage.
- Fabric: Moss tech fabric. 89% polyamide, 11% spandex. Buttery soft and very stretchy.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Recommend placing it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
This is a perfect sporty nursing bra. I’m a bigger cup size and I love that it is a full coverage bra. For bigger cup sizes I think this bra is great for more low to mid impact activities.
I am in love with the sports bra feel but also a nursing bra! So glad two worlds have collided!
AWESOME ALL-PURPOSE SPORTS BRA - TRUE TO SIZE
I love my new nursing bras from Sweat and Milk! Finally a functional nursing sports bra. It fits true to size. I’m probably a 34DD 6 months postpartum and based on website recommendations got a large and it fits perfectly. I doubted about the supportiveness in the beginning but I'm so glad I tried. It actually provide enough support even for my run. It's also great for your basic workout, lifting, yoga, jogging, more average cardio, just fabulous, and really cute, too. Thanks Sweat and Milk, for seeing a need and filling it beautifully!
SO WORTH IT
This is so far my favorite nursing bra! I was nervous spending this much money on a nursing bra but am thankful I did. It is comfortable, and also remains very functional for an active mama.