Océane 2 - Yoga Nursing Sports Bralette (Merlot)
Our 3x sold out style now comes back with version 2, and even more, a beautiful new merlot color! With improved design including higher coverage, more flattering arm hole, lower nursing clasps, and adjustable back closure for a custom fit, this nursing sports bralette will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple.
- The most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra
- For low-medium impact activities such as yoga, pilate, or lounging
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Hook and eye back closure for a custom fit
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Buttery soft, stretchy, breathable
- Removable foam inserts
- Medium coverage for B-D cups
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: Runs one size smaller than Océane 1, please size up.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Recommend placing it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
The struggle is real ladies! I’ve been desperately trying to find a functional and stylish sports bra that I can nurse in forever! I stumbled across this brand and had high expectations. Some reviews had stated it’s like lululemon for pregnant and new moms. As an avid lululemon buyer, it sounded too good to be true but I decided to give it a try. The quality is great and the style is just what I was looking for. However this bra is not made for a large busted woman. I purchased the XL which according to the size chart should have fit but it rides up and does not cover my breast. It is also lower cut than I would prefer. I know the other style bra (the zipper one) is made for a larger bust but I preferred this style, as it is concealed better under clothes. I can see how many would like this but be warned if you are a busty lady!
Loved the quality! Super durable, bold colors, & TTS fit! Will definitely be buying more!
30-week pregnant and none of my bras fit. I live in sports bras and so glad that I found this brand! Love this style and fit. Can't wait to nurse my baby when she is born!
SO PLEASED! I'm a 36C and always looking for a bra that fully covers the girls, and has support and doesn't allow sagging. I tried a large and it fits so well! It's so flattering and looks super cute under tanks! I ordered 2 more of these.
As a yoga teacher and new mom, I desperately need to find a nursing bra that allows me to feed my 3 months old baby girl in between workouts. I'm so happy my friend recommended me this company! Can't be happier. Love the color, so pretty! I think I'm 34C now and I have a medium.