Capucine - High Impact Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Cup Size D+, Charcoal)
Our innovative patent-pending high impact nursing sports bra is here! Different from all the other nursing sports bras on the market, Capucine looks nothing like a nursing bra! With mesh panel details and butterfly wings back straps, moms will look great during workout and no one could even tell that it has secret nursing and even hands free pumping functions hidden under the zipper!
- Innovative patent-pending design for secret nursing and hands free pumping
- Super stylish with mesh details and butterfly wings back
- Designed for medium-high impact activities such as running and crossfit training
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back straps
- 4-way stretch, moist-wicking, breathable
- Removable foam inserts
- High coverage, designed for D-F cups with relatively smaller under bust
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- Size tips: This bra runs large. It's designed for D-F cups with relatively small under bust. Please DO NOT buy this bra is you are under D cups.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 87% polyamide, 13% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, moist-wicking.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
I am a 34 DD-DDD (depending on how full my breasts are), small in the rib cage and big in the boobs. I got a size small. I wanted so badly to love this sports bra, or even like it, but it does NOT do what it's supposed to. I have so many issues with this bra.
1. It is not high-intensity as advertised. Bounce is not under control. I bought this specifically to run in and it's not going to work.
2. Designers of a bra for DD+ should know that thick straps are a necessity. These straps hurt my shoulders and feel like they're going to snap from the weight.
3. The first time I put it on I heard a lot of threads snap. And I am positive I bought the correct size according to the size chart.
4. If the bra is tight enough to give me any support whatsoever (tightened all the way, back and straps), the nursing bra part under the zipper climbs halfway up my breasts. It's also very difficult to zip back up once it's on. This would all be very awkward for nursing in a public place.
5. The little fabric cover that goes over the zipper at the top looks terrible under clothes.
All that said, it is cute when it's on and zipped up. I'm keeping it because I'm pretty desperate for a sports bra that at least covers my new giant boobs while I'm at the gym, and I hope it will be okay for my low-intensity workouts. But I won't nurse in public in it, and I won't run in it, and I am very very disappointed about those two things since those were the only reasons I bought this "luxury" product.
I wear this bra all the time! It's absolutely my favorite of all the nursing sports bras I own! The zipper and mesh looks so sleek, and back is so cute and if I hook it into a racer back it is super supportive! The handsfree pumping comes handy since I pump almost after every feeding. 36F got a Large.
My boobs grew so much during pregnancy and it was so hard to find a bra fitting my DDD girls and relatively small under bust. Ordered a large and exchanged into a medium. It fits so well and offers great support during my CrossFit training. Love the easy nursing and pumping function, too. Both my baby and I are happy!
All my nursing bras are so ugly and non supportive. Saw this one on Instagram from a mom friend and was hesitated to give it try because of the price tag. I reached out to the company and they are so sweet and gave me a special promo code. I'm so glad that I did it! The bra is very well made, high quality, very supportive for my DD girls. I do love the hands-free pumping since I pump after every feeding and it comes so handy! Another bonus is that the back is so cute under tanks! I prefer wearing it as a racerback and it's even tighter and offers more support.
Really wanted to like this bra! Having a nursing/pumping bra all in one is so convenient and have another from another brand that I love. Wanted to try this one since it looked like it would be very supportive as a sports bra. The piece that holds the pumping parts is way to loose, does not hold and it just droops down. Not functional for pumping at all so a waste of money for me. Wish they would find a way to tighten the material so it would hold better! Otherwise bra does give good support for a sports bra if just looking for nursing bra.