Océane 4 - Medium Support Nursing & Hands Free Pumping Sports Bra (Aqua Shine)
May run big comparing to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
Nurse, pump, and workout 3-in-one. Stylish, supportive, comfy and nursing friendly, this bra answers all your maternity and nursing bra's wishes! It was sold out 7 times, and has been new mom's favorite since its launch. The newer version comes with 6-row of hook & eye back closure and adjustable shoulder straps, it will surely become your postpartum wardrobe staple, and a must-have in your hospital bag! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Possible the most stylish and comfiest nursing sports bra on the market
- Medium support and great for a variety of activities from yoga, lounging around the house to running
- Easy one-handed nursing
- Patent-pending unique secret hands free pumping design
- Adjustable shoulder straps fits you and your body's hourly changes
- 6-row hook and eye back closure for a custom fit, and designs that change with your body's natural shape, size and movement
- Stretchy, breathable, wrap your body in buttery soft and supportive fabrics
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Super cute criss-cross back details
- Removable foam inserts
- Wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- XS-XL 5 sizes
- Designed in Los Angeles
FIT & FABRIC
- XS fits like Lulu's size 6, S like 8, M like 10, and L like 12, XL like 14. Run the Size Calculator to find the right one for you, or reach out to us for recommendations. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into washing machine.
- Height: 5' 8
- Weight: 124 lbs
- Bust: 36.5''
- Under Bust: 32''
- Waist: 27.5''
- Hips: 37.5''
- Wearing a size S
2nd Model: 36F wearing a size L
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't like it or wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
This bra is ALMOST everything I was hoping for! I usually end up working out, nursing, and then pumping in quick succession in the morning, so this is exactly what I needed! It’s soft and comfortable. The color is BEAUTIFUL! I usually wear it for a mix of HIIT or barre, and it gives me enough support. I wouldn’t recommend it for anything high impact like running.
Really like the look of this (use it as a top or a bra), but was a bit disappointed in the pumping bra feature. It just isn't tight/sturdy enough to hold the pumping equipment in place, unfortunately. I'll definitely try other nursing bras, just maybe not with the pumping feature
I love the way it fits and it is very comfortable.
Very cute. Not a fan of clasps on a jog bra. Thank goodness the pads are removable because no one’s boobs are that shape. Doesn’t quite fit even with all the adjustments. Either too big around ribs or too small on side boob. Really close though.
This is the first item of postpartum clothing to make me feel a little more confident in my changing body. I’m on the tightest setting for the band and I wish I had the option for one more a little tighter, but that’s such a small complaint coming from a 30G. It’s usually impossible to find a band small enough and a cup large enough for a sports bra, but this one does both. Super flattering and functional, and I love it so much that I bought another.