Madison - Medium Support Nursing Sport Bra (Aqua)
May run big compared to other regular sports bra brands such as Nike. Please measure yourself and choose the size you prefer. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You decide what feels best.
A beautiful medium support sports bra with easy one-handed nursing access. Ruffle details on shoulder straps add another touch of fashion and elegance. Pair it with your favorite tank to show off the details! Secret, many moms even double it as a swim top!
- Stylish and elegant ruffle details
- Medium-high support for F cups and under, great for activities from yoga to HIIT training and even running
- Medium coverage for A-F cups
- Easy one-handed nursing access
- Pullover style
- Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight, wrap your body in buttery soft, and supportive fabrics
- Removable foam inserts
- The wireless design may assist in decreasing mastitis
- The power mesh in the cup provides breathable panels for a cooler workout
- Compatible with Willow or Elvie Pumps
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Waist: 25''
- Bust: 36''
- Under Bust: 29''
- Hip: 39''
- Wearing a size XS
FIT & FABRIC
- Size: S equals Lululemon's 6-8, M to 8-10, L 10-12, and XL to 12-14. Highly recommend measuring yourself before placing an order. Download our online measuring tape if you don't have one handy.
- Fabric: Lux tech fabric. 92% polyamide, 8% spandex. Breathable, four-way stretch, anti-bacteria.
- Wash and Care: Wash with colored clothes, avoid with a towel, bedding, or items with zippers. Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Better to place it in a small laundry bag before putting it into the washing machine.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Don't like it or the wrong size? No problem! Just send it back for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the clothes. For more information, please visit Sweat & Milk FAQs.
This bra is amazing! Beyond comfortable and gives me more support than I’ve ever had. I use it as a sports bra and also as a swimsuit. It was perfect for nursing my baby by the pool! Will be purchasing more!
Really comfortable, functional top that can be used to workout and as a bathing suit top. Highly recommend!
This was one of the first things I’ve worn that made me feel more flirty! I used this specifically for a photo shoot for the tattooed moms project
Love this sports bra! I personally wouldn’t run in it but I do mostly cardio and it’s comfortable. Love that I can easily nurse in it
Very very cute nursing bras!! I got 3 colors and wear them all the time. However, the little support piece inside the bra cup that connects to the straps is too long. It has a section that should allow it to stretch but its almost longer than the actual cup and sometimes sticks out of the side. It needs to be shorter and actually utilize the stretch.